Midoriya - new girl

Once again, a nice morning but the fact that you somehow managed to wake up on the floor is strange. You stood up and made your bed before going to get your new uniform. "Y/n-san! Hurry up!!" Your brother called you downstairs. "I'm coming just wait for me Bakugo!" You yelled.

Skipping breakfast as usual, your brother handed you a sandwich. You took it and chewed on it while you both walked to school. You tied your blond hair up into a ponytail, Bakugo smiled and ruffled your hair before heading off to his classroom.

"Hello, excuse me could you possibly show me the way to class 1-A?" You asked the receptionist of the building. She pointed down the hall to a door that read 1-A. You shrugged and walked in. "Uraraka!" You smiled and ran to her, hugging her. You were the youngest of the class but you and my brother share the same quirk and unlike your brother, you don't lose my temper.

"Class please settle down, take your Note Books out and start writing what I saw for the passing exam today, y/n you won't need to do the exam and welcomed to the academy" Aizawa Sensei explained in a blunt voice. You took out your notebook and did as you were told and wrote down the notes he said even though he asked you not to. "The exam will be during the obstacle practise classes so you'll be missing those. Now to tour y/n around the school?"

You saw a lot of boys raise their hand and Uraraka. Your brother scoffed and looked away. Everyone but one boy. "Ah, Shoto Todoroki, mind showing-"
"Yes I do mind" he explained.
"Midoriya Izuku?" Aizawa sensei turned to the student behind Bakugo.

"Okay sure!" He piped up and jumped out of his seat. "Hi I'm Midoriya but you can just call me Deku" he said leading you out the door.

"So you're names' y/n-san right?"
"Precisely" you laughed.
"So do you and Bakugo share quirks?"
You nodded firmly and showed him a little flame in your fingers. He stared in awe and smiled.
"Bakugo does seem to lose his temper a lot"
"I couldn't agree more" you giggled making Deku look away, probably blushing.

"There was that one boy, Todoroki was it? Well anyways, is he a people person?"
Deku shook his head, "he's not much for new people, but legend says, it's impossible to catch him smiling" Deku forcibly took the corners of his mouth and stretched them wide. You laughed and he smiled from his achievement to make you laugh, apparently Bakugo was hard to make a joke of. "So your name is y/n Bakugo?"
You nod.
"Heh, katsuki could have never been more opposite than you!"