Dabi - One Million

I never actually had an idea for a chapter so I'll just go with what i do have for now, characters are highly appreciated and i need help for suggestions on which characters to do.

"Damn, he gave you that check? What a hero." Dabi scoffed and pushed himself off the counter. You held the paper check in your hands. "Well he is a hero." You teased and slapped the check on the counter. "I'll take the money for good use." Dabi smirked at you. You rolled your eyes and stared at the signature. Bakugo Katsuki. Your eyes turned to the amount and you squinted in disappointment.

"Well, how about we buy whatever shit we find?" You suggested and Dabi looked at you with enjoyment. "Alright, buying Shit it is." He stood up and waited for you to be ready, "Alright, but first lets go buy a car." You smiled and pulled your belt around your waist, equipping it with your guns and knives.

"Alright there's a great car dealership from here." Dabi pointed down the road, your fingers brushing past each other. He didn't notice but you sure did. Your face turned red but you continued.

"We'll take your best car, fastest." Dabi used his flattery against the female dealer. "Shut it hot-shot. We'll take your fastest car."
"I'm not sure it works like tha-"
"We'll pay the amount." You finished. She blinked and pointed to a slick-back black car. Dabi smirked, "we'll take it." He threw the check at the lady and she took the amount needed from it, giving back the check. "Cheap car. Not even a hundred thousand." He handed the check back to you and you smiled. He led you to the car and you started up the engine. "Hey! You're not supposed to start the engine INSIDE the building!" She screamed at you in a frightened tone. You revved the car and Dabi gave a closed-eyed smile. "Let's do this." You pushed the pedal to a full blast and drove onto the road, the glass shards from breaking our the window scattering everywhere.

You zoomed past every car and swivelled into a parking, pulling the parking gear and turning off the engine. "Shit, you have harsh skills." Dabi got out with a satisfied look on his face. "Well anyways. My one Million dollars is at nine hundred thousand. What are we spending it on?" You asked. Dabi's eyes turned to you, the teal burning into your skin. You looked away and he walked over, pulling Close to him and walking down into the side walk. You covered your face from the blush but Dabi let it show freely. "I uh.....I like...you." He laughed out and you stared at him. He...what?

"Yeah it's pathetic honestly but-" I grabbed his cheeks and jumped up to his level, smashing my lips against his. Instead of our lips touching, our foreheads crashed against each other. He caught onto your thighs and now he was carrying you. "Ouch." He pouted. You rubbed you fore head in laughter and slowly brought your face to his. His lips brushed past yours and you smiled softly, pushing yours against his.

He pulled away. "So uh...what else do you want to spend on?" He asked. "You." You replied with a smile. His eyes widened and he looked away, "I uh.."
You frowned, "O-Oh i thought you liked me like that." You got out of his hold and took a step back, slipping your hands in the pockets of your hoodie. He sighed, "I do, but don't you think it's going too fast?"
"Aren't you a little ray of sunshine." You muttered. He took a step closer to you, "What was that? I couldn't hear you." He breathed in your ear.

You pushed him away. "You look like a million bucks, but there's nothing that can take that away from me. My spark of love landed here." He sighed with a smile, and brought you into a hug. A well and most-needed hug. You melted in his arms and he sniffed out a smile.

"One Million, that's even enough to describe the value and my value for you." He laughed and pulled your head to his chest, "I love you."