Hawks - sweet sweet care

Story suggestion by @AnimeAddict_Ashhh

(Strong language has been used)

I woke up in bed with Keigo sleeping peacefully next to me. His wings covering his body. I felt my stomach squeeze and i felt uneasy. "Psst, K-Keigo" i gently punched his shoulder. He jolted awake and lifted his head up fast, making it hit my nose. "OW! Fuck" I breathed in and looked down. "Shit, sorry dove" He sat up and rubbed my back. I slapped him gently on the thigh and dangled my legs off the bed, my back facing him. "Hey, whats up with you?" H scooted to sit next to me and immediately stood up, rubbing his butt like he sat on something wet.
"Did you pee in bed again?" He asked playfully and moving the blanket to check. I looked over and his eyes and mine widened. "I didnt know it was this month- sorry I'll go change the covers, make some breakfast maybe? Oh, do the Laundry that's seems to do well~"

Keigo grabbed my shoulders to stop me. "Calm down, it happens." He smiled. "Its just a period right?" He gave me hug and then proceeded to pick me up over his shoulder. "H-hey! Stomach hurt girl here!" My stomach squeezed again and i forced myself off the couch and onto the floor. "OW" I yelped and laid on mu stomach to relieve the pain on my butt, also now having pain on my stomach. I groaned and started to cry.

"Why are your crying?" Keigo sighed and crouched down next to me. I looked up at him with teary eyes and he gave me sympathy. "Dove, you're staying home" He ordered me and laid me gently onto the couch, on my side.

*sips lime juice*

He sat next to me and made my head rest on his lap. "You cute little bean" He smiled and i returned it with a soft smirk, still feeling pain. "I'm gonna go get you some nuggets okay?" He smiled and tilted his head. "Get me the Dino shaped ones please!" I begged as he left through the door.

-some time later-

"I'm baa-aaack" he said in a sing song tune as my legs were spread out wide and I smiled. "Thanks" I grabbed the bag and immediately grabbed the nugget, shoving it into my mouth.

"Best boyfriend ever" I smiled with a mouthful of chicken. He smiled back and kissed my head. "Best girlfriend ever" he said back, attempting to take a nugget out of the bag. "No Nuggis for you!" I pouted as he successfully grabbed one.

"O-oh sorry dove" I opened my mouth waiting for him to put it in. Instead he placed his lips on mine and kissed me. "Okay now give me the nugget I'm not joking" I sat up and pointed at him.