Hawks / Dabi - spy (smut)

(This chapter is inaccurate because I haven't gotten up to the Hawks episodes so I apologise for any wrong doings! I'm doing this for the simps out there :D ) IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE NAME OF THE CHAPTER, PLEASE MOVE ONTO THE NEXT CHAPTER AS THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SEXUAL ACTIONS (e.g. touching, rape etc.) IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS TOPIC, YOU MAY WANT TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER. dont say I didn't warn you...

I walked out from work in my hoodie and yoga pants, carrying the duffel bag on my back full of my work clothes. I pulled my hood up and walked home during the cold.

"Woah, its pretty cold for you to be walking out here in just that hoodie" I heard from above me.
"Oh top pro-hero has been spying on me? No wonder he bets on what I wear t0 his sidekick." I sarcastically smile and continue walking.

He lands and walks beside me, his hands in the pockets of his fur coat. "What do you want?" I stop and glare at his yellow shiny eyes.
"Well someone is moody today, well anyways, ill see you around baby bird" he gave me a salute and flew away.

"Ah, I see you are with him now is it?" I turn to the alleyway and see my ex-boyfriend.
"Oh, Dabi..." I sigh and look at the floor. "How coincidental I must say" I look back at the blue fire he now has in his hands. He took steps closer to me as I didn't move. "Sweetheart, don't you say this is a perfect night?"
"No. No I wouldn't" I growled and got close to his face, my eyes turning yellow. My quirk being moon changes in clouding the Color of my quirk.

"Oh, that hurts my heart now that you say it" he smiled and grabbed me pushing me into the alleyway. He smashed his hand on the. Rick wall behind me, I was stuck.

He smirked and brought his other hand and traced the curves of my body. I've never felt comfortable when people did that, but I stay strong. "Like that?" He smirked and brought his hand up to my breasts and gently squeezed them. I clenched my face from uncomfortableness, sooner the moaning came in when he squeezed harder.
"S-stop" I said firmly. He refused and slid his hand under my hoodie and under shirt. "Aha, Jackpot. No bra huh?" He said, now moving his second hand in as well. He lifted my hoodie and shirt to reveal my body and his eyes turned wide with dark happiness. "I said s-stop Dabi" I said cringing.

He pulled off my hoodie, and I now noticed I was to be raped (if ur uncomfortable now, pls move onto the next chapter!) he pulled down my yoga pants slowly and smiled as he saw my ass and smacked it. I moaned from pain. I heard his pants unzipping and I noticed, it would've been my 5th time. He smirked and slid inside of me, covering my mouth to hide the moaning.

I took in deep breaths. "H-help" I whispered, he thrusted harder and went faster. "H-help m-me please!" I cried and fell to the ground, Dabi sliding out of me. He covered the parts of my body with my clothes and left.

It had been 2 hours and it would have probably been 12 in the morning. I looked up and saw the flapping of wings. My eyes widened and I covered my top and bottom half of my body with the large hoodie I had with me. "O-oh sorry" the flapping stopped and I sat in the corner, half naked. "W-what are you doing here s-spy" I stuttered, clearly feeling controlled. "First, the name's Hawks but you can just call me Keigo. Second, I'm no spy I'm just a pro hero as you know." He said hesitating on his third point.

"And third, what are you doing here...looking half naked as I presume those are your yoga pants?" He pointed at the black pants infront of me. I picked them up and slid them on me, while he looked away of course. I got everything on and stood up blushing from the situation.

"Sorry you had to see my like this" I bowed down to him as we in Japan usually do to thank people (I'm not accurate at that point that's just what I think! Sorry if I'm wrong or offend you!) "I-it's fine" he stuttered and brought me close to him. I closed my eyes tight and waited for his actions. "Calm down, I'm not going to act like Dabi, he's such a dumbass"

He picked me up (bridal style) and flew me home. "Hope we meet some day soon" he scratched the back of his neck and turned around to leave. "W-wait" I stammered. "Hm?" He said facing me again.

"I-I didn't say thanks you" I said taking a step closer. His eyes widened and I brought my lips close to his and he pushed his lips against mine, brining us into a Passionate kiss. He pulled away, frantically saying sorry and I kept saying it's fine. He stopped and stepped in from the window, closed the window and kissed me again. This time leading us into the bedroom.

The rest of the details can spare for a other time.