Todoroki - cherry blossoms

Another Todoroki chapter brought to you by T o d o r o k i   S i m p s

I held my hero costume's pants and took a walk in the cherry blossom park. After a long day of training, this was long needed. I sighed and held my hand out for the falling cherry blossoms. I smiled and put it gently on the floor as if it were a baby animal. I tucked a stray hair behind my ear and kept walking through the trees. I heard a rustle behind me and got into my ready position. There was a stream nearby and my quirk was water bending (yes just like in Legend of Korra. She bends water that well) I took some water from the stream and formed floating bubbles. A figure appeared from behind a tree and I noticed it was someone I was training with earlier. I slowly lowered the water back into the stream. "You had me there Todoroki" I gave an awkward smile as I didn't too much about him.

All I knew was that his brother became one of the evil leaders of LoV under Tomura Shigaraki.

I pulled back and he stepped closer, also in his hero costume. "What are you doing here on a fine afternoon? I'd expect you'd be shopping with friends or giving each other makeovers."

I frowned and looked at my feet. His eyes widened and he bowed, "My sincerest apologies...."
"Y/n...y/n l/n" I said, still looking at the grass beneath my feet.
"That's a beautiful name. I do apologise for categorising you to be a 'girly-girl'" he sighed and held his hand for me to shake.
"Todoroki Shoto, I dont believe we've met....well formally anyways" I looked up at his hand and slid mine in a perfect fit? Huh what a coincidence I took a small step forward. He smiled at me and handed me a cherry blossom. I blinked. "May I?" I didn't k ow to what he was gesturing but I nodded anyways. He took a step forwards and tucked the blossom behind my ear.
"It makes you look like a princess" he thought out loud. I blushed and smiled, "thanks"

"Hey, I hear you have been partnered up with me for the training exercises" he took a small step back, giving me personnel space.
"Really? I never got to look at the result sheets" I sighed.
"Yes, and I hear there is a saving exercise as well" he held his fingers to his chin and looked at the trees.

"What's to it?" I looked up at him. His eyes turned to me and he smiled softly, "I'll be saving you from a scenario I'm given of course"
I widened my eyes and looked away, blushing. He turned fully towards me and held my shoulder, turning me back to him. He then placed his fingers under my chin and lifted it up to look at him, "nothing to be worried about, if you were under Bakugo's safety I bet he'd blow you to pieces."

"He- he what" I giggled. He nodded,
"it would possibly be true" he laughed with me, "well I best be going"
"W-wait" I yelled after him.
"Hm?" He turned to me with wide eyes and a confused look planted across his face.
"A-are you free tomorrow? I mean, afternoon?"
"Yes I suppose so, why?" He looked at the ground then right into my f/c (favourite Color) eyes.
"I was wondering if you wanted to practise the saving exercise after school" I held a hand behind my neck and looked down.

He nodded, "sure, I have to practise my motion anyways..." he laughed softly and lifted my chin once more. He pulled me closer and planted a kiss on my cheek, I turned red. "I'll see you tomorrow!" He waved at me and left the park. I smiled and made my way back home.

Nothing could explain how happy I was about it.