Hawks - my secret promise to you

Character vote by @Baby-Angel-Of-Light.

In this one shot you're a kiddo, so around 12-13. Not really a kiddo but a kiddo in how short i am. Also I'm aware of what the Manga says that he was raised basically by the government but just ignore that rn.

Your arms reached for the next branch of the tree. I have to see the top! You felt for the branch beneath you with your feet but as soon as you looked up, the branch you were holding to keep yourself from falling let lose. "AHH!" You covered your head as you tumbled down. You landed onto something soft yet hard. "OW!" It screamed and shoved you off. You retreated behind the tree, your tail following behind you. "That really hurt." It pouted and glared at you. "Are you a...bird of some sort?" You pointed at its wings. The thing flexed them out and blinked, "Sure i guess." You stood away from the tree, your arms and legs covered in mud and scratches. It sighed and held its hand out, "Keigo Takami. What's your name?" You held your wrist and fiddled with the metal coverage, not allowing you to touch anything alive. "[Y/N] [L/N]" you poked his hand back to him. Above you something snapped, red feathers rushed above your head as you crouched down and covered it, "Huh?"
"Geez you're gonna get killed under there." He muttered.
Your pupils shrunk and blue flames formed on your back, creating wings and on your head as well, creating horns of blue fire. (Yes this is inspired by BE (Blue Exorcist)) he retrieved his feathers behind you and pushed you towards him. "GAH!" You screamed from the sudden action, your blue wings growing painful on your young back. The heat travelled up to your head, making you feel dizzy.
"Some quirk you have. You some spawn of Satan or something?" He sniffed his hand and wiped it on his pants.

You sighed and gave a Low head bow, "Sorry!" He blinked at you. "Uh..." His wings twitched.
"Well, you owe me one for falling on me so let's make a deal and promise." He pointed at you. You stood straight and nodded. (I just noticed this song sort of fits with the story, it's called 'Kids Again' by Artist Vs Poet-)

"I want you to promise me that if or when we meet in the future, you gotta hug me." He laughed in victory. You blinked and sighed, "O-Okay..."

He blinked and took a step closer to you, "Do you take orders from....anyone?"
"Well it'd be rude not to do as your asked." You pointed out.
"Hmm, true...but don't you ever decide things for yourself?" He asked, your eyes widened.
"I could never!" You shouted.

"Well I'd like to add to my promise and deal. You'll do what you want for yourself as well as hug me whenever or if you ever see me again." He frowned, you stared into his golden eyes. You nodded, "Good." He replied.
"Well I best be going, I'll see you around!" He waved off and walked away.

You looked to the ground and saw a red feather of his lying there. You picked it up and sighed, no point in trying to return it now.

You grabbed some extra string from a garbage can and tied the feather onto it. You slipped it around your neck and smiled, a secret promise to me.