Bakugo - dumbass

Still sick >///< but anyways back to writing again!

Since i liked the "half heal half decay" quirk, we're her again: Y/n Shigaraki

Aizawa called on you for you to call out your hero name. Everyone's eyes turned to you and you stood up, taking your steps to the front of the class, the board in your good hand. You held it on the podium and everyone blinked. "Your name....Hokai Chiyu? Thats an interesting name" Iida looked at the board in confusion.

Y/n Shigaraki

Age: 15
Year: 1st year
Siblings: Tomura Shigaraki
Quirk: Half Heal Half Decay
Half heal half decay includes her left side dedicated to healing and her right side dedicated to decaying. She only ever used her decay powers if she really needed it. She can restore the decay with her healing powers as long as some of the original piece still exists. She has to wear a black glove (like Hawks's) on one arm to keep her decaying power from using it self.
Appearance: same hair color and style as Tomura. Has wrinkles under the right eye to signal her decaying corpse. Keeps her hair down due to a decaying scar on the back of her neck. Same hair length as her brother.
Hero name: Hokai Chiyu, Meaning decay heal in English translation. (If your write the words side by side it'll translate to that)

You looked up and said your hero name in confidence. "Tsk, what's dumb name." You took the board to your chest and rushed back to your seat. Midoriya frowned and reached over to you, "Dont mind him, he's just jealous" he smiled and sat up in his seat. You looked at your name on the board and rested your forehead on your arms and a tear dropped onto the board. "Okay Thats everyone, class dismissed." Aizawa dismissed the class and left the classroom.

"I didnt think you'd be this sensitive over your name" Bakugo stood over your desk and watched you sob. You looked at him and he widened his eyes. "Dont look at me like that dumbass" you turned back to the board and sat up in your chair.

You stood up and faced Bakugo and took a step forward. He blushed and furrowed his brows, "get away from me, you extra!" He blasted you to the other side of the classroom, "GAH!" You fell to the ground and shivered as he approached you, "No dont hurt me please!" You shouted and protected your head. Your eyes soon became blurry, your blue-ish hair falling over the decaying under your right eye. He bent down next to you and held his hand out for you to grab. You sat up and pushed yourself at the wall, "D-dont hurt me" you pushed his fingers away with your gloved hand. He sighed and sat next to you, you closed your eyes tightly and waited for hid hurtful actions but he brought you to his chest and stroked your hair softly. (*nezuko rubbing hair noises*) you looked up at him and he sighed, "You have beautiful hair y'know that?" He lifted your chin and you closed your eyes tightly, embracing yourself for the further actions. He kissed your cheek and looked away in an angry looking face. You blushed and stood up, reaching your good hand to help him up. He smiled softly and left the classroom. You stood above your desk, processing what just happened.

A/n: sorry for the short chapter, its late and i wanna play my RPG games >///< and watch blue exorcist. Anyways hope ya'll enjoyed, i might make a pt.2 if its requested by a lot of people. :>