Todoroki - ferris wheel

Here we go :)

"Y/n-san!" Ashido called out for you. You looked behind you and she gave a smile, signalling you to come over. You shrugged walked over. "Todoroki-Kun has a question for you!" She pushed you into his chest. Your eyes went wide and you backed away, frantically apologising.
"I'm so so so sorry!" You gave a head bow. Todoroki tilted his head and walked over, he lifted your chin and he gave a small smile.

"Its okay" he assured you and ruffled your hair. "Back to my question...do you....want to go out...with me?" He hesitated and looked away. You blushed and looked at your feet. "Y-yeah...i will" You smiled and looked back up at him. He turned his head in alarm and his face was red. "There's a Ferris wheel nearby where i live....would you want to go?" He asked you softly. You nodded and hugged him, "Thank you Todoroki-Kun"

"N-no problem" He hugged you back and smiled.

-later with Mina-

"You should totally wear a dress! It's a classic look" She told Uraraka.
"No! It should be a long-sleeved look, in case it gets cold." She argued with Mina.

"Guys calm down, I'll wear a dress and a hoodie. Is that fine for you?" You asked as you shoved them away from each other. They blinked at you and shrugged. You picked out a light f/c spaghetti-strap tight dress and a white hoodie that had your f/a (Favourite anime) logo on it, the logo all in the same colour as the dress.

They stared in awe at how perfect the look went together. You put on some white and f/c converse shoes. You smiled at them and waved good bye to them, shoving your phone in your hoodie's pocket.

-while that was going on, what happened with todoroki?-

"You have to wear a tux, its the only logical answer! And its very manly too" Kirishima held up a tux on a hanger, nicely ironed.
"No no, it should be a fancy prince uniform! Its very cool and shiny, like me" Aoyama debated, holding up a knight's costume.

Todoroki stared at the 2 outfits and shook his head. "I'll go simple..." Aoyama scoffed and walked out the room. Tokoyami entered with a shirt of your f/a and he blinked at Tokoyami, "Trust me, she'll like it" he exited the room and kirishima handed the suit pants to todoroki, he put on the shirt and blinked at his look, "You look manly Todoroki-Kun" He put on a black hoodie with the same anime logo.

"Hey, half'n'half, watch out who your catching, they could mistake you for an imposter" Bakugo stuck his head inside the door.
"Is that a compliment?" Todoroki questioned Bakugo.
"NO! Its not!" He walked off.

-meeting todoroki-

You waited at the entrance to the Ferris wheel ride. Todoroki walked in and locked eyes with you. "Oh my gosh! I love that Anime! The characters are pretty hot" you told him, pointing at his shirt and the logo on it. "I love that Anime as well" he pointed at the same logo on your hoodie. You smiled and wrapped an arm around his neck, which was pretty high up. He smiled and walked over to the Ferris wheel. "A ride for 2 please" he handed a 10 yēn to the conductor. He opened the door for us and we entered a pastel blue cart. Todoroki helped you on and sat you down then sitting across from you. "Thanks, I owe you one. Let's take some drinks after this, there's a Starbucks nearby here somewhere" you suggested and he locked eyes with you. "No need! I'll pay for that" Todoroki smiled softly before slowly moving his hand to your knee. You blushed as you tucked your hands deeper into the sleeves of your hoodie. "Huh? You cold?" He pulled off a hoodie he had and gently pulled it onto you.

"Oh, thanks" you giggled at the action. "No problem!" He laughed softly before accidentally placing his hand on yours.
"O-oh sorry" he immediately removed his hand and looked at his feet.
"Hey," you grabbed his hand and put your cheek on it "it's fine"

"Stop being so cute" he shouted and blushed red. "Heh, that's my specialty!" You joked and smiled. He laughed at your words and smiled.