Bakugo - faint

This chapter was inspired by a TikTok somewhere in my liked section.....i lost the video. Anyways here you go.

"YOU BITCH" i stumbled backwards into the wall as Bakugo grabbed my throat. He held me higher and smiled. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS" he kept yelling at me. I started to run out of breath.

***

I woke up and sat up immediately. I panted and Bakugo emerged from outside my dorm room. "You dont sound too well Teddybear" He walked over to me and sat on the end of my bed. "What's up?"
"N-nothing" I started to calm down. He raised a brow. "Well anyways its our second year's sports festival. Better get up and ready" He turned back into him self.

I got up and changed into my training uniform. I tied up my hair si it wouldn't annoy me if it stuck to my face.

"Okay class, our festival grounds will be a little further due to the argument that happened between Hawks and Endeavour as they have destroyed the arena." Aizawa-sensei told us. I clenched my fist and felt a hand over my fist.
"You'll be alright?" Midoriya looked at me with concerned eyes.
"Dumbass, get away from her" Bakugo shoved him out of the way, making him fall on the ground. I held his shoulder and activated my fire quirk (Basically like the last Bakugo chapter, same quirk) he stopped. I helped Midoriya up and moved away from the boys. "Tch" I scoffed behind me. "Idiots" Bakugo scoffed and followed me. "Watch your steps onto the bus please" Iida ordered us. We all got onto the bus.

In the 4 front seats stood the supporting Teachers: All Might (true form), Present Mic, Aizawa-sensei (Eraser head) and principal Nezu. In the next rows most of the 'ships' sat next to each other. I sighed and took an empty seat in the back of the bus. Midoriya sat next to me and i smiled, "No need to feel alone" He told me. Bakugo was placed across from the window i was at.

So something like this:

Dont mind my terrible hand-writing

I looked out the window and Midoriya held my hand gently in his. Bakugo stared at us from across the seats, "Thats it" He stood up and all the attention was on him. The Teachers didnt turn around. He grabbed Midoriya by the collar of his training uniform and shoved him away and he sat next to me. We weren't even together (yet) i gave a Low 'growl' "Why do you always have to shove Izuku out of your way to be next to me!" I shouted at him, the attention still on us. "I cant even sit next to him anymore without thinking if he'll be hurt again!" I sighed.

"Look, just stop shovi~" He had grabbed the collar of my shirt and brought me close to his face, making his face red and mine kept normal. "Just shut up for a second will ya?" He asked. I looked away. He took it as a yes and brought me into him, our lips touching for the first time. I saw Midoriya start to cry and i pulled out, giving Bakugo a slap. I helped him up back onto the back seats. "You idiot" I sat next to him, on the outside so that Midoriya wouldn't have to be shoved out again.

~ Arrived ~

"Okay class, divide into groups of quirks. I'll take the water related quirks. Present Mic will take the fire / ice related quirks. All might will take the explosive / strength related quirks and Principal Nezu will take the rest." I walked over to Present Mic and he started shouting, "Nice to meet ya!" He gave off a smile and i giggled a bit. Todoroki walked over and stood over my shoulder. "Okay lets go geht the other groups!" He shouted.

After we had collected our groups we walked over to the arena and they gave us a slip of paper, showing our first opponent. "Huh, i have Tokoyami" I smiled a bit since his dark shadow was easy to control with my fire quirk. "Hm, i have Monoma" I looked at Todoroki and i burst out laughing. "Monoma?!" I held his shoulder and sighed. "Good luck at that"

"THE TELEPORTATION GUY?! I CANT GO AGAINST HIM!" I heard Bakugo scream at All Might. He didnt care if he was being shouted at but Bakugo would go to extremes to get a good opponent.

***

~ first match: L/n vs Tokoyami ~

I stood at the edge of the arena in my attire and my fire quirk behind my back. He unleashed his dark shadow and made it go after me, i dodged it and through fireballs at him. He fell down and Midnight declared me winner. "That was easier than i expected-"

"WOOHOO!" I heard Bakugo scream. I scoffed and made my way to the seats above.

***

~ Second match: Todoroki vs Monoma ~

Monoma came into the battle arena laughing as his usual self. Todoroki held out his right hand and shot an icicle at him. He was pushed over the line and Todoroki smiled at the lightest "SHOOTOO" you could hear Endeavour shouting.

~ Third match: Midoriya vs Aoyama ~
Winner: Midoriya

~Fourth match: Sero vs Tsuyu ~
Winner: Tsuyu

~ Fifth match: Momo vs Iida ~
Winner: Iida

~ Sixth match: Bakugo vs Ranatsuki ~

I watched as both entered. Ranatsuki looked similar to how Shinso was against Midoriya, tired and all. Bakugo stood at the edge of the line and the horn went off. No one went first. Bakugo then said "Tch lets get this over with" He threw a fireball at Ranatsuki. Ranatsuki used a portal to have it shoot back to him. Bakugo blocked it and ran forwards. A portal opened but god knows what he was gonna grab. I looked at my feet and saw a portal under me. Well shit

I fell into Ranatsuki's grasp and he held his arm across my neck. The Teachers stood up shocked, the students started whispering. Bakugo took steps back. "Let her go" He kneeled down, shocked still. A portal opened near his left hand, out popped a gun into his grasp and the Teachers started whispering. The viewer we had back in our first year didnt do anything yet. I gulped and closed my eyes tightly. I saw Midoriya stand up from his seat. Bakugo stood back up.

Shoto made an ice bridge (Elsa vibes) for Midoriya to walk down into the arena on. He stood side by side Bakugo and Ranatsuki's grip because tighter. I put my hands on his arm and tried to yank it off. I activated my quirk all over my body and he let go of me, i created a burn on his fore arm.

I ran to Bakugo and hid behind him. I didnt bother to help because this wasn't my fight. Ranatsuki ran forward at Bakugo and threw him into a portal and onto the floor in the arena. "B-Bakugo down. Ranatsuki advances to the next round"

I held a hand over my mouth and shook his shoulder. He wasn't breathing. I gasped and placed my forehead on his back. "Please dont die" I muttered. I heard wheezing and coughing and he flipped over. I gently took his head and placed it on my lap. "Good, your safe" He tried to get up but i asked for the Medics to bring a stretcher. "Oh thank god your alive" I sighed out a relief and wiped off the blood from his head. He held his hand to my cheek and smiled. He brought my face closer to his and he hesitated. I moved my head forward and his lips touched mine. He smiled and pulled away, then being placed onto the stretcher.

I swear, i cried halfway through this