Shigaraki - Hell's demand (25k SPECIAL)

again, i would like to thank all the readers reading this! This book has sure been fun to write!
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —
You sat down on the metal chair in the confined room of where the authorities interrogate you. You perked your legs onto the metal table and eyed the newbie officer. "So...are you supposed to be an officer or a therapist?" You raised a brow.

Your quirk was hard to understand the basics of so let's just say, you can summon demons in simple words. You also had a tail following you around due to a past incident where you cant retract it.

"Look, i may look shaky but i assure you-"
"Assure me what? That no quirks are allowed in this hell-hole?" You gave a slight chuckle. The officer frowned.

The both of you could hear light screaming and grunting outside. "Have fun checking what that is." You gave a big smile and the officer left for a brief moment. "You haven't changed one bit [Y/N]" you heard the deep yet soothing voice of Dabi.
"Yeah, yeah. Neither have you so it seems. Get me outta this thing and let's go." You smirked. Dabi untied your cuffed arms and he helped you up to the ventilation system. "Onji, go up ahead and check if there's anything in the vents." You held a small fennec fox the colour of blood. it gave a nod and ran up ahead. "Hey." Dabi smirked from behind your ass. "No naughty things back there, got it? I'm not doing that stuff again with you." You both crawled out to an opening where Onji was sitting proudly. "Good boy." You both escaped from the vents.

"It's nice to see you, [Y/N]" Tomura was waiting right outside the vents, under the piercing light of the moon.

"Tomura!" You kissed his cheek and smiled. He wrapped one arm around you, cautious of his hands. "You know if i disappear i re-appear anyways right? I can't rot, I'm already dead." You smiled.

Like said earlier, your quirk was hard to understand the logics of. Though the whole 'being dead' thing is a part of your quirk, you're able to make yourself  "die". This was safe around Tomura since if he'd touch you when you were alive you'd disappear forever, but as a dead body nothing happens...to you anyways.

"Let's go, after you." Tomura had bought a new motorcycle just for this occasion of being reunited with you. "sweet."
"Just like you."
"Corny ass" you lightly punched Tomura's arm. He smiled and made sure your tail wasn't trailing on the road like last time.

"You're such a hell's demand." Tomura laughed, making you de-activate your 'death' part of your quirk. "You idiot." You gave him a kiss on his cheek.