Todoroki - heat of the moment...Literally

Character vote choice by @Baby-Angel-Of-Light and @PercyJacksonFan08

Sorry this took long to write, i had a hard time finding an idea for the chapter so i tried to make one up.

He held his arm out to protect you from behind him, "STAY AWAY YOU BASTARD" he yelled at the villains in front you. You closed your eyes tightly and made a hand gesture, then muttering some words. Two middle sized dragons (One black and one white with opposite colours of circles on their forehead) appeared, "We'll do what we're asked." They screeched and jumped on both of the villains. Your head became light as you tried to keep them visible.
"I dont think i can hold out for much longer." You panted and fell into the wall. Todoroki frowned and turned to you, "I'll protect you just...stay awake. Can you do that?" You nodded. He nodded as well and put his right hand onto the ground.

The entire ground became ice, freezing up around the villains as well. His arm became frosted and he used his other side to melt it. You broke your hand gesture and the dragons disappeared, having bowed to you before so. "Hey, hey. You're going to be fine." He picked you up bridal style as your eyes turned black and one white. (That would usually happen when you summoned the dragons.)

He sighed and carried you to the nearest health station. He laid you down on the stretcher. You felt the rain splatter your face and skin as your eyes became normal again. "Oh thank god you're alive."
"I always will be..." You sighed with a soft smile. He hid his hand in yours.

"I...I want to marry you."
"H-Huh?" Your eyes went wide with surprise.
"I...I do. If you want to of course." His face became the deepest shade of red you've seen him naturally create. A bit of flame from his left side. You giggled and brought him closer, "I'll marry you. Shoto, i love you."
He smiled and brought his head closer to yours on the stretcher. You pulled his neck and his head dipped. You smiled.
"How ever are we going to tell everyone?" You asked.
"Oh I've already told them. They knew you'd say yes either way." He smiled, a moment you wouldn't get so often. A smile out of Todoroki was hard enough.

"Once you're done having a smoochy moment I'd like to heal you." Recovery girl stood at the side. Todooki's eyes widened and blush covered his face, "I love you, and I'll be back." You giggled as he left you alone to heal from your wounds.

"You two certainly love each other. The whole of UA knows you're getting married." Recovery girl approached you and inspected your scratches.
"The...whole of UA?"
"Well yes...i mean...you are- were dating the number two pro-hero."
"Were?"
"You're getting married correct?"
"Yes..."
"And so the entire UA knows this." Recovery girl sighed in disappointment, "After your years in UA and you still dont get it. Be lucky i spared the time to help."
you sighed and relaxed yourself.