Aizawa - the skills of an angel

I'm just gonna end up spamming chapters here because i can't really eat or chew ;_;

Your eyes lifted up from the concrete ground and blood filled your vision. "Hey, you okay?" A man asked you, slowly heaving your arm across his neck. Your jaw filled with flood. Your legs failed to work and you fell to the ground, spitting out blood. You activated your quirk and a tail faded onto your back, as did a bright orange flame on your back and head. You flopped to the floor in weakness as the man frowned and picked you up bridal style. "Call me Shota" He said and helped you to shelter, keeping your head close to his chest as the other heroes went off to find out if some other people were stuck somewhere.

"[Y/N]..." You coughed out, your flames slowly dying out. "[Y/N] Osaka" you closed your eyes to calm yourself down. He gave a nod to you. A katana popped up next to you, making Shota jump. You held the katana close to you, "Sorry, this is mine" You briefly explained that this was for protection.

[Y/N] Osaka

Age: 29
Quirk: Demonic flames
Demonic Flames is a series of coloured flames depending on its user. Its a quirk that can be passed down like One For All but the process is more complicated and can only be handed over to a specific person at that era. It is a controllable flmae so its a bit like Hawk's feather but with fire. The flames contain 7 forms of action.
-straight flame; a flame aimed at one object
-multiple shot blaster; a shot that can literally shoot anywhere, it can be controlled
-wings of fire; hence the name, yes she can fly with this but tends not to use it
-demonic flare; a huge flash of light based on the fire mood.
-spy flame; it becomes invisible and acts a second person.
-creatures of the land in fire; just animals posed in fire
-demon; a demon flame based off the form of a nine-tailed fox. Its really big. (Naruto vibes)
Each new creation can be created multiple times such as 'creatures of the land in fire' cans create up to 13 animals at the same time.
The colour changes depending on the owner as i may or may not have said already. [Y/N] is the 7th user of this quirk. Hence the number of option flame. A new person handling this quirk must add a type of flame onto it for the next user.
Likes: Singing, Pro-heroes, helping out, films, Boba, chicken, duck pouches (If you've been to dim tai Fung then please understand that duck wrapped pouches are really good)
Dislikes: Sushi, Villains, Endeavour, cats

A figure approaches you as the sun set behind the figure. You got up, wiping the blood away from your forehead. Shota shrugged and stood behind you, hands in his pockets. The figure lifted its head and gave off a smirk. Their yellow eyes glowing in the black hoodie. You pulled out your katana and activated your flames, making the sword catch flames and you shoved him back onto the ground. "Woah woah calm down" They said and pulled down their hoodie, your eyes widened as you saw Tsukubasa under the hoodie.

***

"Now you'll never see them again" you scrambled to the corner of the room as Tsukubasa approached you with a blood filled knife. "STOP!" You called out and created a wall of flames around you, attempting to protect yourself from harm.

***

"I thought you...were killed" You stammered out, raising your sword abpver your head. "Yeah well, a car isnt enough to run me over now is it?" He gave off a smirk. You lowered sword and stabbed his leg so he couldn't attack, "GAH!" He screamed and you panted as the pressure of the fire hit you. "Demon" you sighed out with gritted teeth and a death look in your eyes. Shota backed up against the Wall as the nine-tailed beast stood upon all of you. "This here is Rasai, my beloved obedient pet" you growled at Tsukubasa.
"Let me g-go" he shouted at you and you re,over your sword, having him escape. "Shame, a coward. Rasai off you go, fetch" You flicked your hand after Tsukubasa and it ran off at high speed, looking for the man who ruined your childhood.

"Geez, you didnt need to hurt him" Shota explained with a frown.
"If you understood what i went through as a child you would have done the same" You flicked a stray hair away and fixed up your outfit.
"The skills of an angel" Shota sighed leaving his hand out for you to shake, "Eraserhead"
"Demonic angel" you both shook hands and you took part. Tsukubasa in Rasai's mouth. "I'll be seeing you around yeah?"
He gave a nod and you rode Rasai out of the scene. Leaving tension between you and Shota.