Todoroki - promise me

"Y/n-san! I'm gonna catch you!" Bakugo yelled after you. You giggle and run faster, he got angry and shot a fireball at your feet. "WOAH!" You exclaimed as you fell to the concrete floor, your cheek scraping the rock.
"KATSUKI!" You cried, "I HAVE NO POWERS!! WHY WOULD YOU SHOOT A FIREBALL AT ME!?" Tears ran down your cheeks, stinging the injured side.

"Oh my, are you okay?" You heard a voice above you and looked up. "No! Katsuki shot fire at me" you pointed to my brother.
The boy held out his hand and shot ice at him, freezing him in the block. "SHOTO!" he yelled from the ice.
"I'm Shoto, Todoroki" he smiled and helped you up. "I'm y/n-san Bakugo" he smiled and held your hand out, he kissed it gently making you put your hands on your hips, "Am I your queen now?"

"Promise me something?"
"Sure" you said.
"Let's get married!" You blink at Todoroki.
"But we're too young..."
"Fine, how about when we're older?" He said throwing puppy eyes at you.
You smiled, "deal"
your brother's eyes went blank for a second. "TOUCH HER TODOROKI AND ILL KILL YOU!"
"I can live with that, later my love" he smiled and ran off.

You blush and smile, waving him away. "Oh wow, you're really stuck, too bad you'll be late to eat the Bao zi that mom made us!"
"No! I love Chinese food! GET ME OUT!"

"No powers remember?" You giggle and run off.