Shinsou - kitty

Apologies if i write something unrelated to this topic I've just been caught up in my plan book and my other story 🙏

I walked into the living room to see Shinsou sleeping on the building's couch. I widened my eyes tip-toed away. "K-kitty" i heard a soft voice say. I looked over my shoulder and Shinsou was still asleep. I gave out a sigh of relief and continued off to my dorm room. "Kitty where are you going?" I turned to look over shoulder again. He was sitting up and was staring at me. "W-what?" I fully turned around. "I'm going to my dorm.." i replied, pointing to the second door.
"Leaving me without cuddles huh?" He furrowed his brows and looked at his feet.
"Aww. Big cat couldn't survive his sleep without his kitty?" I teased and walked towards him in my loose shirt and sweatpants. He smiled lightly and held his arms out. I jumped into them, receiving a grunt from him. "Yeah, dont jump on my stomach next time." He gave a small laugh and kissed the top of my head. "Sh-shinsou-" i stuttered but he interrupted me by bringing my chin in line with his lips and gave me a light kiss.

"OOOOOOOOH" i heard a bunch of squealing in the corner and blushed, activating my quirk of turning into a cat. I looked up at Shinsou and he frowned. "Girls, some day you're gonna make her stay a cat" Shinsou picked me up in his hands and walked over to the girls. He handed me to them and walked towards the boy side of the building. "Oops sorry y/n" i jumped out of their hands and ran towards him. I deactivated my quirk and held his shoulder. He stopped and glared at me. He shoved my hand off and kept walking. I turned back into a cat and jumped up. My teeth got a grip on his hand. "OW" Shinsou grunted and yanked me off. I turned back into my usual form and knocked out unconscious.

~ Shinsou POV ~

I glared back at her unconscious body and widened my eyes. I ran to her side and picked her up. I headed towards my room and laid her gently on my bed. "Ugh im such an idiot" i gasped out under my breath. I looked at my hand and saw the floor through it.
"Just a scratch" i shrugged it off and bandaged it up. My eye lids felty heavy so without knowing, i had laid next to y/n on my bed and held her waist close to me. I sighed and stroked her head.

"My kitty, I'll never do that to you ever again" I kissed her forehead and held her head to my chest.

"Never"