Dabi - rain (weather special)

Since its raining where i am right now, and I've also noticed there are barely any Dabi shots, here you go, i apologise for any poor language (spellings) since im not on my main device for writing

This will be a short one :)
——————————
You woke up to the warmth of your boyfriend's arms. His black hair not looking as it usually does and his scars looking at peace. You gave a soft smile and shuffled closer, making him wake up. His turquoise eyes looking as tired as you did. "My my, i wonder why something so cold touched my skin." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around you.

People always told you how your quirk wasn't compatible with Dabi's; a quirk that can freeze something and it can drop like a fly. Not necessarily ice but just a time lag quirk. You never went to a school to train your quirk, you had to be taken into a group of villains to train it properly, hence in this collision you met who is now your boyfriend.

"Hm, im cold can you warm me up" you said into his chest. He smiled and draped the blanket over your shoulders, "sure thing" he warmed hp his hands using only his quirk (not as powerful as it hits heroes) and pulled you into a hug, his hands warming up the inside of the blanket.

You could feel tears dripping down your eyes but made an attempt to hide it. "You crying?" He asked softly and pulled your chin up to face him. "What happened? Did someone hurt you?" Dabi got all in protective mode. "No no... i just haven't been this loved since....ever" Dabi's eyes widened. He held you to his bare chest. "There's nothing to worry about you have me now... and it's also raining and we know what that calls for." He smirked. "Yep" you smiled.

Dabi raised himself over you, your arms around his neck. "Let's see how you do" he lowered his head and landed his lips on yours.

To be continued... 😏