Chapter 12: Skype Date

PARKERS POV

I pulled up to my house after leaving the airport. I was happy to be home to my room and gaming set up. But I was going to miss my friends so much, especially Mel. I walked into my room and turned on my computer, and started up minecraft. I logged on team-speak and joined Liam's room.

"Hiya LLLIIIAAAMMM," I started, "Wanna record some SG?"

"Sure Bud" he said.

We both got on Minplex, and I pressed my record button. I started my intro.

MEL'S POV

I walked into Liam and I's apartment after our long trip. I pulled my suitcase into my room and he went down stairs. I guess he was going to record. When I organised my text I sent a text to Parker.

TO: BEST YOUTUBER EVA❤️
I got home xxx

TO: Mel Mel😻
Ok babe let's Skype later I about to record with your brother xx

TO: BEST YOUTUBER EVA❤️
it's a date xxx

Afterwards I called Amanda and invited her over. I few minutes later she was at my door asking every detail. I told her about me and Parker from when Bayani found out to our first kiss.

"It was an amazing week." I said.

"Well it's sounds like it!! " She giggled.

"I really like him, Amanda," I said, smiling.

A little bit later I headed down stairs to go see if Liam wanted anything for dinner. I walked in quietly to see him recording with Parker and Graser. Corrine was sitting in the background. When did she get her? I won't question it. I walked up behind him.

Hey Graser, Hey Parker" I yelled into his microphone.

"Hiya Mel" "Hey Babe" Graser and Parker said at the same time.

"Hey Mel," Liam said, "Whatcha need."

"I wanted to know what you wanted for dinner?" I asked.

"Do you need to ask, Chipotle." he stated.

"Great pizza it is" I grinned.

"If you were just going to get what you wanted then why'd you come down her" he said.

"I wanted to be nice, no actually I just came down here to talk to Graser." I smiled.

"Want about me Babe." Parker said.

"She loves me more than you Parker." Graser said.

"Not true but I got to go get the pizza" I started, "bye peps, bye love."

I went back up stairs to my room. Amanda and I ordered the food. We got caught up on missed youtube videos while we waited. A half an hour the door bell rung and I got the pizza, calling Liam for dinner. Corrine and him came up the stairs and grabbed some. Amanda and I went back up stairs after grabbing are box. When we were eating I got a Skype call. It was Parker, I immediately answered.

"Hey Love" I said, setting down my slice of pizza.

"Hey babe," he responded.

"By the way this is Amanda." I smiled, pointing to her.

"Nice to meet you," he said.

"Well I think it's time for me to leave" Amanda smirked, walking out of the room.

"She's weird, so anyways how was your flight?" I asked.

"Fine, would have been amazing with you there beside me." he said

"I know, I miss you so much already." I pouted.

"Well I miss you more," he pouted.

"Let's not be that couple." I laughed.

"Agreed" he smiled.

We talked for hours until it got really late and we decided it was time for bed. We said our goodbyes but right before we hung up.

"Mel I love you" he mumbled, looking down.

"Hey Parker, I love you too." I smiled, staring him in the eyes.

A little longer today. hope you like it

-MINDY