Chapter 9: A Real Date

---=+=--- MEL'S POV ---=+=---

I woke up the meet morning with arms around me. But then o remembered that Parker and I were watching a movie and we must have fallen asleep. I turned over to look at him to see eyes open AMD him smiling sweetly.

"Well good morning stalker, how long have you been awake?" I giggled.

"Not long gorgeous." He said leaning if to give me a kiss. Just I'm the moment Liam walked in.

"Woah woah, it's first thing in the morning!" Liam said covering his eyes

"Liam don't you even try to play, I've seen you and your girlfriend kiss in the morning after she spent the night." I said pecking Parker on the lips.

"That's not fair!" Liam retorted.

"Yes it is!" I laughed and I sat up.

We all started laughing and talking. eventually Liam left to get read, muttering something about how he's still just a room away so not to do anything. Now sitting on the couch I settled back into Parker's arms. We stayed like that forever and i really enjoyed the peace and quiet. He turned to me smiling.

"You know me and you haven't actually been on a real date yet so..... Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?" Parker asked.

"I would love to!" I smiled and leaned into kiss him. Just as Graser walked in. how many times are going to get interrupted.

*TIME SKIP TO THE EVENING* (cause who wants to read the same thing of pax and Mel being alone)

---=+=---PARKER'S POV---=+=---

I was so nervous this is Mel and I's first date. It has to be amazing. I picked out a nice restaurant. I went and knocked on Mel's bedroom door. She came out and she looked stunning. We didn't dress really fancy because we didn't bring that kind of  clothes. We walked outside to the uber I called and began are route.

"So Parker where are we going?" She asked.

"Can't tell you it's a surprise!" I laughed.

"Why? I hate surprises." She said, pouting.

I smiled hugging her. She is so cute sometimes, I wish I could hold in my arms all day long. When we got to the reasurant, a small Italian place, I walked her in and brought her to a table. We ordered food and waited. It was silent for a moment but not awkward.

"This is such a lovely place." She said.

"I know its small and cozy. I love it." I answered.

"Parker, I really like you, I'm going to be sad when I leave." She said, sadly.

"Don't think like that, we still have 4 days, and we'll talk all the time when you get back." I offered.

"I know, its just going to be hard not getting to hug you." She added.

"Well let's not talk about" I said just as our food came.

We are quietly, making small talk. I learned so much about her, more then I ever thought I would. I paid the check and we left. We got into the uber, on the way home.

AN: IM SO SORRY IF THIS CHAP SUCKS I HD BAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT I WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING

-MINDY