Prologue : )

SO JUST ONE QUICK THING THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO SORRY IF SUCKS. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE OFTEN BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WITH SCHOOL...... SO WITH THAT HERE WE GO!!!!!

------==+==------ MEL'S POV ------==+==-------
I just finished unpacking my computer when Liam called me downstairs to see if I wanted the go to Chipotle. Of course I said yes I who wouldn't. I grabbed my bag and headed down stairs. On the way there i got a text from my best friend, Amanda asking if i was settled in. I answered yes saying that she should come over for a sleepover. Soon we where waiting in line to order, i swear there was always a line there. We go there and ordered our burritos. I checked my phone and there was a sure on the screen so I told Liam that she was staying over and we decided to just take the food home.

"Liam i'm so happy i moved in with you your the best big bro i could ask for." I told him on the way home.

"Me too little sis" he answered and smiled.

When we got home i raced upstairs and changed into my duck onesie, before i heard the door bell ring. I got down stairs and Amanda was already in side with her bag slung over her back. We ran back upstairs as i heard

Liam yell "You two will never grow up"

I snarked back "Your one to speak you big goof that never get's off his computer."

We all laughed as i closed my door. Amanda and i just decided to have a chill night but first we talked about colleges. I had got into UCLA for drama and writing, which was my dream school.

"I had always wanted to go but i just can't belive at the end of summer, I mean i have to leave me home" I sad glumly.

"It will be great, you'll get to meet new people and experience different cultures" she tried to cheer me up, i wasn't very sad just in a thinking mood.

So i added "I know it will be fine, but your one to speak I mean you took a year off to travel you'll be the one meeting new people"

After that we decided to watch some youtube. We watched Zoella, Graser, Joey Graceffa, and Parker. I'd never admit it to any one but i've always had kinda of a crush, he's just so funny and cute. We fell asleep to one of his challenge accepted playing the backround

HOPE YOU LIKED IT. SORRY IF IT'S SHORT I CAN'T REALLY TELL IF IT'S LONG. BUT TELL ME IF THERE'S MISTAKES SO I CAN FIX THEM

-MINDY