Chapter 10: Love?

---=+=--- MEL'S POV ---=+=---

On the way home I glanced at Parker when he wasn't looking. I felt so strongly for this boy I had just met. I think I love him. Is it wrong to be in love with him, my brother's best friend. It's kinda funny seeing how this was turning out. Coming here with my brother, meeting my idols. On top of that falling in love with one of them. When we pulled up to the house I decided that I needed to talk to someone.

Parker and I walked inside holding hands, and he told me he needed to talk to Liam. I gave him a kiss in the cheek and we went into separate rooms. I called Amanda but she didn't answer. I guess she's busy, she'll call back later. I decided to talk to the cube girls. We were sitting on my bed talking.

"Guys I'm so confused." I stated.

"Why?" They both asked at the same time.

"I think I'm in love with Parker, but we only just met in real life." I said.

"Well you talked some online before," Bee said.

"Maybe you just had a connection." Dul added.

"Maybe, but should I tell him?" I asked.

"When you think it's the right time you should, yes" Bee told me.

"So let's change the subject, how's this thing with you and straub?" I asked.

"Ya tell us!" Dul said.

"Well...... He kinda asked me out, and I said yes." Bee said shyly.

"Yay, us four can go on double dates, now we just need someone for Dul." I said.

We spent awhile talking and I got to talk to Amanda even though I already felt much better.

---=+=---PARKER'S POV---=+=---

I was in love. That's just the truth. I had never felt like this for anyone in my life until now. The only person I could talk it about was Liam, because he's my best friend and in a relationship. But that could be the worst thing ever, admitting I'm in love with his little sister.

After Mel and I entered the house I told her I needed to talk to Liam. She said okay giving me a kiss on the cheek entering her room. I decided to man up and talk to him. I walked in to the living room where he was.

"Hey Liam." I said in my goofy voice.

"Yes Parker," He smiled.

"I need to talk to you about something," I said more serious.

He look at me, nodding his head for me to go on. I went and sat neat to him. I swallowed my fears.

"I'm in love with your sister." I blurted out, closing my eyes.

I opened my eyes to see him just staring at me. he opened and closed his mouth to say something before saying.....

"Then tell her dood!"
AN: HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

-MINDY