Epilogue

SO IM ENDING THE STORY. YOU NOW ITS JUST ITS REACHED ITS END

* 10 years later *
MELS POV

After I graduated college everything was a whirl wind. Parker and I got engaged and married. We had our first child, Lynn. She was named after her godmother, Amanda's, middle name. Now here we are sending our little daughter off to kindergarten. Our little son, Parker jr. in my arms.

Our family of 4 walked into the colorful classroom. Parents mingling and and children running about. We walked over to Bella and Mitch and their little Alice. Lynn and Alice had become best friends along with Max, Brayden and Hopes son.

"Aww Alice looks so cute in her dress" I cooed.

"Lynn's outfit is so adorable too" Bella said.

Just then Hope, Brayden, Max walked in. Max bounded over and gave each of the girls a hug. They all went to play with some blocks in the corner of classroom.

"Hey guys!" Brayden greeted, "Look at are kids growing up"

"I know soon they'll all be grown with families of there own." Parker said, grabbing Jr. from my arms and cradled him.

"Time for parents to leave!" The teacher announced.

We all starting walking out. When we we were at the door, I took a glance back at Lynn. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked back to see Parker and Jr.

"Do you really think she'll be okay Parker?" I asked.

"Yes she will, and remember her big cousin Leo said he'd keep and eye on her and Liam will make sure he does" Parker said kissing my forehead.

We walked hand and hand, with Jr. in his arms. Who would of thought the day I fell for my brother's best friend, that it would have been the first day of the rest of my life.

SO THATS THE END AND MAYBE MOST OF YOU DIDNT EXPECT IT I FELT LIKE IT WAS TIME. I FELT LIKE I HAD DRAWN IT OUT PAST ITS DUR DATE. MAYBE THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL IN THE FUTURE. TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE THAT. YOU CAN LEAVE SOME IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS. I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO STUCK WITH ME THROUGH MY STORY

CAST:

Hope: thecubesmpbigfna
Bella: BellaBear1312
Amanda: onlinegamerchick

For one last time(maybe) with love❤️
- Mindy