Chapter 11: Going Home

---=+=--- PARKER'S POV ---=+=---

Mel was leaving to day. I was going to miss her so much. We were just cuddling on the couch while everyone had finished packing.

"I'm going to miss so much Parkerrrr," she said, holding out the r.

"I'm going to miss you more" I smiled, holding her tighter.

We eventually had to get up and go. I held her hand the whole way to the airport. We walked in and I said bye to H first, giving him a hug. I turned to Mel and pulled her into my arms. Laying a kiss on top of her head. We stayed like that for a while till H said the had to get ready to go to their gate. I pulled away planting one last soft kiss on her lips.

"Bye," she said sadly.

"Call me when you get back, okay," I told.

"I will, I promise." she hugged me one last time before heading of behind H.

I watched her walked all the way to her gate before going outside. I still had another few hours before my flight and I was going to grab something to eat.

---=+=--- LIAM'S POV ---=+=---

Today we were all leaving to go home. I admit I was sad but I was happy to see Corrine. Parker and Mel stayed by each others side all day. It was sweet.

Mel and I were now sitting on the plane waiting for it to take off. she was staring blankly out the window.

"Hey what's wrong, you know you and Parker will be fine." I say reading her mind.

"But what if where not, what if he mets someone better." she exclaimed.

"Better then you, that's insane." I began, "That guy you just kissed goodbye is crazy about you."

"How do you know that?" Mel questioned.

"Because I know Parker and I know you. You guys will be fine." I say as the plane finally takes off into the sky.

She went back to looking out the window. but this time with I slight smile on her face. I was so happy she'd found someone nice. I shifted over the other way, quickly falling asleep

DOES ANYONE EVEN READ OR LIKE THIS STORY. IF SO PLEASE TELL ME ANYTHING I COULD ADD TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR YOU

-MINDY