Chapter 17: Forgiveness?

*ALSO IT'S LIKE A FEW DAYS TIME SKIP*

MEL'S POV

Why do I feel like I still love Parker. I mean he tried to make out with my best friend. I need to talk to Liam. I walked down to his room where I found him recording with Graser. He signaled one minute to me.

But I walked up and yelled "Hey Graser!"

"Hey Mel," Graser yelled back while Liam just smiled.

"Well thanks for recording with me Graser, see you soon." Liam said.

"Later" Graser said logging off teamspeak.

"Well you seem happier." Liam smiled

Liam and I sat on his couch and I explained the whole situation. I told him how I was still upset but I felt like I still liked Parker. he looked at me kinda sadly then smiled.

"Well if you really feel like that, you need to talk to him," He started, "but you need to do it in person."

"Well how the hell am I supposed to do that?" I asked.

"Well you know how vidcon is like in a week..." He said looking at me.

"Emm hmmm" I hummed.

"Well I may have bought tickets for you and Amanda, since I was already planning to go since a bunch of the cube people were already going." he answered.

"For real, oh my god like that's the perfect escape right now" I said, happily.

"Great we leave Thursday" Liam said.

I hugged him before running upstairs to call Amanda. After the call I went on YouTube to just chill. I went on to Parker's channel and watched his newest video with Tybzi. he didn't seem as happy as usual and he still had the slight bruise but it looked much better. I wonder what his fans thought. I clicked on another video call "I'm stupid". I watched as he vaguely described what happened. Watching him talk about are unofficial break up and Liam punching him was so sad. I started crying again so I clicked off the video. I started watching some Joey Graceffa vlogs. I just love them so much. I ended up watching YouTube like all night. I'm so excited for vidcon I could meet people and make friends who love the internet just as much as me.

AMANDA'S POV

I'm so excited to go to vidcon with Liam and Mel. They're like my family and what a great way to end of the summer(I know vidcon is not that late in the summer but oh well). But I'm nervous that when Mel sees Parker she gonna take him back right away. And I don't know if that's a good thing. lets just see what happens. I fell asleep while watching some Troyler collabs.

SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS. I WANT MY STORY TO BE MOSTLY HAPPY SINCE THATS THE KIND OF PERSON I AM. BUT VIDCON IS NEXT SO GET READY FOR IT. AND I MIGHT ADD SOME OF YOU FOR LIKE VIDCON SO IF YOU WANNA ME IN IT JUST LIKE COMMENT YOU NAME, LOOK, PERSONALITY AND ANYTHING ELSE SPECIAL YOU LIKE WANT AND I WILL ADD LIKE 5 MINOR PARTS FOR YOU GUSY SO YOU THINK PARKER AND MEL WILL GET BACK TOGETHER?

-MINDY