Chapter 16: He did what now?!

Parker's POV

Wow Mel's friend is HAWT! I know I shouldn't say that's since I'm dating Mel but...

I walked down stairs and saw her in the kitchen and saw her standing there. I took a chance and kissed her. She pushed me so hard I fell on the ground. When I looked up I was met with Liam's eyes. Next thing I knew I was pulled up by my t-shirt.

"What the hell, man?" Liam yelled, "What the actual fuck were you thinking?

Behind him I heard Amanda repeated "Keep that fucking man whore the fuck away from me!"

I stayed silent for a second then shook my head. "I don't know, I'm an idiot." I said with instant.

At that moment Mel ran down the stairs in response to all the yelling.
"What's going on?"

"Your so called boyfriend tried to fucking kiss me!" Amanda yelled, and I saw a tear run down Mel's face.

At that moment I saw a fist swing at my face before everything went black.

MEL'S POV

The moment Liam punched Parker I started balling.Amanda hugged me tightly. Liam dropped Parker and hugged me too. them both mumbling I'm sorry.

Later when Parker woke up, Liam kicked him out. I just keep seeing that slightly bruised face with a look of absolute shame on come and grab his suitcase out of my room. before watching him walk sadly out the front door.

Why would he do this to me? I thought he love me. Were the only thoughts running through my head in my sleepless night

I HOPE YOU WONT HATE ME

-MINDY