Chapter 8: The PAX meet up

---=+=--- PARKER'S POV ---=+=---

Today was the day of our meet up and Mel was coming with us because it was outside the convention center. It was actually at our park. I grabbed a bag to put all the stuff fans gave and started out the doors with the others. We were walking because it was close and I held Mel's hand the whole time. I turned to her.

"Hey Mel are we gonna tell the fans?" I asked well.

"Well I'm sure we're going to be all coupley, so if they ask about us tell them. But other wise don't worry about it" She smiled.

"That's a great idea" I said snuggling close to her.

We all walked in the park and people where already there. I kissed Mel's cheek and she went to sit on the bench, our bench. As I went to greet some of the fans.

"HEY PARKER!", "WHOS THAT GIRL?" were various things I heard walking down the line to try and greet everyone. When 4 O'Clock rolled around the official thing had started. We were talking to people taking selfies, hugging people. I was smiling so much that by face began to hurt. Then A girl who looked like 9 came up to me.

"Hey, and what's your name?" I asked looking down at her

"Hiya, I'm Ali, I have a question for you" she said.

"Well go ahead and ask , Ali" I told her.

"Who's that girl?" she said nudging towards Mel, "Isn't she H's sister."

"Why yes it is but she's also my girlfriend." I said

"That's cool," she smiled lightly. I gave her a hug before she set out to meet Tomahawk. Throughout the day only a few people asked about me and Mel, but it was okay. Some people even asked to take a picture with her because she records with us sometimes. At the end of the day I went sat with her. Everyone decided to leave but Mel and I decided to stay and watch the sunset.

"Parker it's really been great these last few days" she smiled

"I know and I wouldn't have it any other way" I said turning to her.

We looked at each other for a few moments then both began to lean in. I kissed her and she kissed back. We stayed like this for a few moments before we needed to breath. I pulled away and took a deep breath.

"Wow" was all I could say.

"I know, wow" she said blushing.

"Well the we should do it again" I said, then leaned in to kiss her again.

The rest of the evening we watched the sunset and I snuck in kisses every once in awile. We eventually thought we should go back so Liam doesn't worry. But I can easily day that was The best night of my life

-MINDY