Chapter 10

I had woken up quite late today however, knowing I didn't have class and no Specialists would be in the garden today as it was a weekend I took my time getting ready. I wore the usual sports gear however, I decided to be a bit bolder today seeing as though Sky would probably be there.

I know I know, he has a girlfriend but a girl can still flaunt herself. Temptation that's what I was going for in my sports outfit today. I wore a pair of white spandex shorts that were 1 too many sizes smaller than me. But they were still decent enough not to be showing my entire ass to everyone. I paired it with a white sports bra. You know how white is supposed to symbolize purity and innocence and for some reason, guys are interested in that. Not quite sure where I was going with this but I looked hot. I grabbed my usual black jacket and duffle bag making my way to the training grounds.

As I approached I noticed Sky wasn't there. Not going to lie it kinda hurt. It's fine he's probably running late, or maybe he came earlier looking for me but realized I wasn't there. No probably not he would have texted me. Plus I told him I would be here late today. Hmm, It was strange. He's probably just running late. At least that's the story I was telling myself.

I start making my way around campus in a steady jog. I hadn't realized until now that I had loved training alone but when Sky came around sure I was annoyed at first but It was so much better with someone around, and now being alone for the first time after training with him every day seemed strange.

As I make my way around the corner rounding back towards the punching bags I notice that Sky still wasn't there. Part of me hoped he would show up but another part of me knew I shouldn't be thinking in this hopeful way. Sky and I won't happen. He has a girlfriend who he was probably with right now considering the events of last night. I groaned now getting annoyed at myself. As I start punching the bag I repeat in my head. Stop. Feeling. Stop. Feeling. Stop. Feeling.

I had gotten so lost in this pattern and punching that I hadn't noticed how bloody my hands had become and how long I had been here. 2 hours had passed and my knuckles were, to say the least, banged up. There was blood dripping everywhere yet I felt nothing.

"Shit Silver what the fuck did you do?" I heard someone say. I half wished it was the certain blonde I wanted but knew it wasn't. In front of me stood Riven with a worried look. I saw a couple of other Specialists had joined me and were staring wide-eyed.

"You okay?" Jacob says looking at me concerned. I look back at the other Specialists wondering why they were here on a weekend.

"What are you guys doing here?" I question with no emotions. I grabbed my jacket, zipped it up, and re-tied my hair.

"Uh Riven asked me to help him and some other guys out this morning," Jacob says looking at me with eyes pleading for me to explain what had just happened.

"Well, the grounds are all yours. I'm fine seriously. See you guys later." I say walking away from the garden back to the campus. Some of the first-years that had joined them were cheering me on as I left but I ignored them making my way back to my room.

I open my door locking it behind me as I go to take a shower. The warm water runs down my body and I feel as though I am frozen. How had I allowed myself to feel so much for someone? All my life I had been alone but when Sky came around it was so different. I was so different. I didn't understand why I was feeling all of these feelings. It wasn't like me and I hated it. Yet I also knew that the moment he needed me I would be there. I shake my head washing my hair and wrapping my body in a towel, before going back into my room.

I hear a knock on my door figuring it was Musa or Jacob. I open the door letting the person in as I have my back towards them.

"I'm sorry," I hear that familiar voice, the one I've been craving all morning. I turned around almost dropping my towel but making sure I held it up.