Chapter 18

DISCLAIMER: A LOT OF SMUT AND SEX 

Skip to the next chapter if you don't want to read that. 

I didn't know what to say. I had waited for him to say this for so long. Instead of saying anything, I grab his face kissing him as if my life depended on it. He didn't respond for a second probably in shock but he soon starts kissing me back with as much force as possible. I pull him on top of me on the bed leaning backward. He grabs my waist with one arm the other one holding him up against me.

"Wait so does this mean you feel the same way or" he says breaking away.

"Yes now shut up and kiss me," I say laughing to which he joins in too but quickly replaced my laughs with kisses. I roll over so I am now straddling him and start kissing down his neck making sure to leave a hickey claiming what's mine. He laughs doing the same to my neck but extends his kisses down to my cleavage.

I moan slightly as he starts kissing my boobs grabbing one in his hand and the other left with kisses. I get up slightly removing his shirt from his body. Honestly, I could stare at his abs all day.

I lean down going to kiss every ounce of his abs starting from his pecks and making my way down his chest kissing every ab slowly leaving a hickey here abs there to which he moans at. I show down once I reach his v line kissing it lightly making my way down. Right before I'm about to get to the place he wants most I get up going back to kiss his lips.

"Tease" he replies to kissing me back grabbing my face in his big hands.

"Don't worry we have all night for me to do whatever you want me to do," I say whispering into his ear kissing it slightly before going back to kissing his lips. He pushes me off slightly leaning on his elbows as I sit on top of him.

"Wait are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me. Are you joking I've been deprived of him this whole time nevertheless of sex yes I wanted this. But the thought of him asking for my consent made me smile.

"Yes, I want this do you?" I ask making sure I wasn't pressuring him.

"Yes now shut up and kiss me," he says using my words and laying back down. He lifts up my shirt grabbing my medium-sized boobs.

"Ugh fuck you're so hot." He says going to kiss my boobs as he tried to undo my bra. It takes him a second but he gets it after a while.

As soon as my bra came off he started licking and sucking my boobs the other one he played with using his fingers.

I moan at the sensation. Arching my back. He flips us over so that he was on top of me. Still grabbing both my boob. I grab his face going to kiss him before he makes his way south of my body. He starts kissing my stomach going lower and lower till he reached my jeans. He looked up to me as if asking for permission and I nod fast. To which he unclasps my pants and pulls them down in one motion. He starts kissing my thighs bringing my underwear lower and lower as his lips move down.

Finally, he pulls my underwear off of me spreading my legs. Thank god I shaved. He kisses my thighs on both sides coming closer and closer towards the place I needed most. I could feel his warm breath on my heat making me wetter than I probably already was. Right before he's about to kiss me he gets up.

"What the fuck Sky," I say getting up. I see him standing laughing as he removed his pants and underwear. All of a sudden I'm no longer mad but I am very very happy. I stare at his very big cock not knowing how it's gonna fit but very happy with it.

"Happy now?" He says coming back to kiss me on the lips.

"Mmm very," I say kissing him back pulling him down on me so that I feel his cock between my pussy lips. I moan out at the contact he moans back into my ear sliding his cock forwards and backward against my folds creating friction.