Chapter 12

DISCLAIMER: Do not read on unless you're okay with a little smut :)

We walk fast to his room as soon as he closes the door he pushes me up against it. I could hear both our breaths as we were so close our lips were just barely brushing each other. We took a moment just to stare into each other's eyes. His blue eyes enchanted me, they gave me a sense of serenity, peace. They glowed blue like the ocean waves moving in a slow pattern. As I stood there staring at him all I wanted was him. I had been pushing myself away for so long, that it made this moment so much more special.

We had both been taking in each other. In an instant his lips were on mine, devouring me in a dominant rushed pace. It felt like we had been waiting for this for so long. I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck as he lifts me off the floor slamming me into the door. His hands laid on my butt slightly squeezing it while my hands played with his hair.

All of a sudden we had moved to the bed. He had tossed me onto the comforter with a little laugh. I smiled back at him immediately going back to kissing him. This time I was straddling him but not in a comforting way. In a sexual way. His hands made their way from my neck to my lower back settling on my ass lightly. As my hands were enveloped in his hair. He broke the kiss only to replace them on my neck. Leaving open-mouthed kisses all over. I started grinding my ass on him in forward and backward movements, which earned a grunt from Sky. I could feel him starting to get hard as I fastened my movements. He sucked on my neck, surely leaving a hickey as I moaned out.

All of a sudden the jolt of pain and pleasure had woken me up to this very real reality. I pushed him off of me with as much force as possible getting off of him and standing. My hands make their way to my forehead.

"What's wrong? Did I do something you didn't like?" Sky says going to get up and comfort me. I put a hand out telling him not to move any closer.

"I cant Sky, this is so wrong. You're drunk and hurt and I can't be taking advantage of that, you're too emotional right now for us to do anything. Nevertheless, we shouldn't even be doing anything in the first place. You have a girlfriend and I can't keep doing this with you behind her back. It's wrong and you make me feel like I'm just an object, seriously Sky I can't anymore please just let me leave." I say almost in tears as I look into his eyes. His eyes looked mad but when they made eye contact with mine and saw the tears threatening to spill he looked guilty, sad almost.

Without any more contemplation or talking that would probably result in us being back in bed, I leave his room. All of a sudden I was running to where? Who knows. I was running so fast that my tears didn't even fall down my face; they were taken by the wind. Finally taking in my surroundings I noticed that I was in the stone circle of magic.

I suddenly realized how stupid I was leaving Sky in such a fragile place. But then again I was also in a bad place and he wasn't helping. Deciding to go look for him I get up contemplating going back to campus to look for him. I was so caught up in my thoughts walking back and forth that I didn't notice he was standing right in front of me. I look up making eye contact, only to realize that he had his uniform on. I look at him in confusion.

"You're right I can't control anything but what I can do is make sure Silva lives, because what just happened between you and me wasn't because I was sad, I genuinely like you and you bring out the bravery in me which I have been so scared of." He says looking at me from a slight distance.

"That doesn't explain why you are wearing your Specialist uniform," I say not making any moves.

"I'm being brave, I'm gonna go find and kill the burned one that scratched Silva." He says moving towards the forest. All of a sudden I hear the noises again. The ones that were there in the forest the last time Bloom and I faced the burned one. Before I can reply to him Bloom appears.

"You may not have to I think it's close by," She says, hearing the same things I was hearing.

All three of us make our way outside the barrier into the forest to track down the burned one. Part of me was scared but the other part of me knew I couldn't let Sky's father figure die when I could do something to help.

"You hear it too right?" Bloom asks me as we were all positioned back to back.

"Yeah, it's close," I say looking around. It was dark and I wasn't liking this feeling. It felt like we were sitting ducks waiting to be attacked.

"So how is it that you two can hear them, I mean Bloom I kinda get but you Silv I don't." I suddenly realized that Sky didn't know. I had never told him any of my past or who I really was. Bloom looks at me with a pointed look to which I respond by placing my finger to my lips in a hush gesture. At this point, I feel like if Sky knew he would never look at me in the same way.

Before any of us can respond the burned one jumps down from a tree attacking Bloom. Sky fights it off before being pushed away. I get ready to fight this thing opening my hands only to realize nothing was coming out, why isn't my powers working, I try again but nothing. Before I can try again the burned one comes in my direction. Oh Fuck. Sky pushes me out of the way, going to fight it with his sword. Being pushed away again by the burned one. Come on why aren't my powers working, come on control, control. All of a sudden the other girls had appeared, Stella had used her light powers to blind it momentarily and Aisha had created fog to make it unaware of its surroundings. I inhale once looking at Bloom as if on cue we both go to burn it forcing our fire towards it. Finally, my powers were working. Sky quickly stabs it in the heart before it has died.

"Good job guys." I am going to check on the burned one. Sky comes overlooking me over to make sure I wasn't hurt.

"Guys I don't think it's dead," Musa says. On cue, the thing jumps up and all of the sudden a bright light was being shown into the creature. We all looked behind us to see Ms.Dowling had killed it.

"You're right it wasn't dead," She says looking at all 7 of us. Oh shit. I hear Sky slightly laugh next to me, making me smile at the fact that we were probably going to get in trouble for saving a life. 

Note: if you were wondering this covers the end of episode 3 of Fate: The Winx Saga.