Chapter 15

One thing I hated about school or more like Alfea was their Assemblies. I mean seriously half the time we are listening to some bullshit speech about things we already know. Jacob had already ditched me to go find Alec. Speaking of Alec I should probably apologize to him. As I am about to enter the hall which I really did not want to, Beatrix approaches me.

"Hey wanna ditch with me?" She says coming up to me pointing towards the other direction of where I definitely did not want to be.

"Yes please thank you," I say as we walk away from the hall and out of school.

"So where are we going?" I ask as we make our way to the other side of the campus where the Specialists party was held a while ago.

"Down to that attic saw some cool stuff there last time and I'm pretty sure I saw Bloom heading there." It was weird of Bloom to be skipping assembly especially since she's in her first-year then again with her secret being exposed to everyone I doubt she really wanted to be there.

As we make our way to the building Riven stops us.

"What are you guys doing? We are supposed to have an assembly." Riven says. Since when has he been one for following the rules.

"Mandatory Assembly is a mandatory ditch," Beatrix says turning her back to him as we continue walking. Beatrix turns around looking at him saying. "You coming or not?" To which he obviously follows.

We make our way through the building. It looked different during the day, very gloomy but filled with history. Beatrix goes on to talk about the history of Alfea and the history of this building. To be honest, I loved history but I already knew everything she was talking about so it wasn't really relevant to me.

"History is Rubbish," Riven says. Beatrix and I both stop walking and turn to him.

"History isn't Rubbish you're rubbish." Beatrix and I both say in syn. Laughing at our responses looking at each other. I liked Beatrix, I have always thought she reminded me of me a couple of years ago. But like myself, I could tell she had many secrets. But secrets can only be kept for so long as I am familiar with.

We make our way down a couple of flights of stairs turning the corner to see Bloom and Sky? I was confused since when were they friends or better yet since when did they hang out.

"There you are, I was looking for you. I thought Bloom would know where you are so I followed her here." He says going to hug me. Well, that made more sense. I don't hug back though slightly suspicious of his behavior.

"So what were you lot up to?" I question looking between them two and the stacks of historical books and papers littering the room. It honestly was amazing, I had read almost all of them and seen most of the photos but that was when I had first arrived. I hadn't been down here since. It was weird to get back a sense of familiarity.

"We were alone and it was pleasant." Bloom replies as Riven and Beatrix join us. My blood slightly boils at her response. Like sure I didn't own Sky or anything he is free to hang out with whomever he wants to but that doesn't mean I can't be jealous, especially when it's someone as pretty as Bloom. Why wouldn't he go for her? She's pretty and basically has the same or similar personality as me. Plus I'm pretty sure he knows everything about her. I mean now she's a fairly open book. Whereas I still hadn't told Sky that much about me.

I roll my eyes going to look at some of the books.

"Why are you guys down here again?" Bloom asks. I suddenly felt threatened by her words. Like she didn't own this place I was here long before her. Sky looks at me from behind Bloom quizzically tilting his head as if to ask if I was okay. I look away from his gaze.