𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9

Minho's POV...

Being the one who always gives orders was my favourite thing when i was growing up,even though as the time went by Chaeyeon started being the one on charge of everything.
I never liked the ideas/plans she would plot, most of the time they were evil and cruel,which i could never cooperate with.
It was always this feeling stopping me from doing things or warning me from things that would have a bad ending or influence on me.

Although i really like to be on top of people and want the spotlight,still, when i agreed to Chaeyeon's plan i regretted it afterwards,and i had this uneasy feeling with me all the time.

I know for a fact that this mafia shit i have gotten myself into,will end up pretty bad.

...

I was having a small talk with Jisung,and i could see him getting pretty annoyed by it. He looked like he was being forced to speak to me,which is kinda true.

When i was talking to him i didn't get a bad vibe from him like i thought i would.I always would get a really ugly feeling when i was with shitty people but with him it wasn't,it was rather pleasant.It made me feel like ending Chaeyeon's plan and just sitting there with him...doing nothing. His presence made me feel good.

Sigh

At this point i really didn't want to continue with the mafia work.
But i didn't have anywhere to go,plus uncle would literally kill me if i suddenly ended everything.

Anyways,after all mines and Chaeyeon's classes were over,we met in our dorm.
She was blabbing about some weird shit that happened in her class,and then she told me we were going to meet our uncle,which was the first time going there.
I mean i was excited but scared too,since he was a dangerous man with anger issues.The slightest thing would make him angry.

...

We were waiting outside for the car to pick us up,and i was just zoning out thinking about the worst scenarios possible.

Finally the car came and we got in. The drivers were constantly changing every week,because they would get on uncle nerv and he would simply kill them.

He is such an unreasonable filthy person.

It was a long ride.
I kept full attention on the road,memorizing every turn the car would take.

We were leaving the city,and were heading to some inhabited beach which as far as i know was unknown from the police/people. And in the highest hill there,you could see a big mansion,which was the building we were heading to.

The mansion turned out to be much bigger than i thought. It didn't look like the mafia lived there. It gave you good vibes,like it was owned by a rich old couple.

It had 2 floors but it still was huge.
There were lots of flowers on the little gardens thst were there.
We were entering the golden gates and in front of us,in front of the main door,was our uncle,standing there with a huge grin.

"Hello,my gorgeous niece and my handsome nephew" he said while approaching us with open arms.

"Uncle!" Chaeyeon shouted as she ran into his arms.
Chaeyeon idolized our uncle.She always would stay with him when he came to visit.But although she loved him,she still is going to do something to him,the second we get his power.

"Chaeyeon my darling,you're as beautiful as always" he embraced her,and then we locked eyes.

"Ah Minho,still not wanting to hug your uncle,huh?How stubborn of you *sighs* "

As for me,i didn't like him at all.I always listened to my father.
He always told me that my uncle wasn't the guy who we should learn from and that we should be careful from him.But Chaeyeon never listened to him,that's why i think she started hating on dad.
She told uncle everything what dad said about him and then one day our dad disepired out of nowhere.