𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4

"Hi,do you wannabe friends" a childish voice said.

I couldn't see anything. Who's voice was that? Do I know you?
All of a sudden, I could see something, a lot of things.

2 familes

3 kids

1 Lake

I could see and hear everyone laughing and then I assume it was my dad telling 2 people to send me somewhere. Why aren't I able to see my dad's face?  Who are these people?
Where am I being send? I don't want to be alone...

I was in the lake, not alone but with a boy. I got this weird feeling when he was near me...

It changed again.
A figure. I could see a dead figure laying on the floor covered in blood. I heard footsteps coming calling my name.
y/n
coming closer
Y/n
and closer

Y/N

My eyes shot open. It was just a dream.

"Y/n, finally, you woke up" Jisung spoke with a relief. 

"Wh-what happened? I was catching my breath.

"You were having a nightmare" he said looking at me with worry. "You were speaking in your sleep, so I tried to wake you up, but It was impossible. Thank goodness you woke up!" "Do you need a glass of water?"

"Yes please." I said.

///

*the man answers his phone*

Man:
This better be important...

Mingi:
It is.

Man:
Go on then.

Mingi:
Jisung has started attending this school too, and I don't think It's a coincidence.

Man:
I'm aware of that.

Mingi:
But that's not all, a new girl with the name Han Y/n came too. Jisung seems to care about her. The whole situation looks a little bit suspicious to me.

Man:
...

Man:
Hm. You have to become closer to her.

Mingi:
I can't.

Man:
You can't?

Mingi:
Stuff happened and now she despises me.

Man:
*scoffs*
I'll talk to your cousins about this.

Mingi:
If you're talking about the twins then no, i don't want them to be here.

Man:
I've got a meeting to be at.

Mingi:
But-

*call ends*

///

"Man that dream was something else"

"A lot of people believe that dreams have meanings, especially your dream." Fei said.
"Sometimes their memories too."-Fei said.
I frowned.

"No no hear me out. Although it looks like this only happens in anime, It does happen in real life too. It has happened to my grandma." Fei explained. "She always talks about her dreams."

" I guess you got a point"
I still don't believe that.

I sigh "I don't remember in my childhood seeing a dead woman before"

"Oh that's explainable" she said "When experiencing trauma in a young age, the brain to protect you, shrinks the part of the brain responsible for emotional regulation and memory."

" Oh! "

(in korean) "Fei, Fei there you are." a girl came running to Fei. " Miss Hyuna wants to see you."

"Now?" Fei scoffed.

"It's important!" the girl insisted.

(in english) "I'm so sorry Y/n, I really have to go" Fei said.

"Oh no It's fine." I say " I really have to go to my dorm too"

Fei gave me a small smile before leaving with the girl.

///

I opened the door to my dorm and saw Jisung with some files in his desk.

"Hey, Jisung"

he flinched.

"Girl, you scared the crap out of me" he looked at me with a "why" face.

I chuckled and laid on my bed to relax. All the time I was on my phone, I couldn't get my mind off of those files. It was like they wanted me to check them.

I couldn't though. It looked like something private, so It was better if I didn't interfere.

I changed my position so I wouldn't keep my mind on them. My back was facing him now.

After awhile I heard the drawer opening and a click following it afterwards. I ignored the noises and got my attention on my phone again, although curiosity was killing me.

I could hear movements from behind me, where Jisung was. Again I heard a drawer open and then a zipper being unzipped.

Everything he was doing was making me curious.
I couldn't keep It in anymore.
I turned around and saw him with some clothes and a towel, leaving the room.

At first I just thought "no Y/n, don't do that, don't check what's on those files. You should respect his privacy" but then my curiosity was literally slapping and jumping at me, to do it.
So I did it. Always follow your intuition and curiosity.

I got up and went on his side of the room.
I started controlling every single drawer, to find out one of them was locked.
I checked everywhere for the key but nothing.

Since the key was nowhere to be found, I looked around for something sharp to open it up.
A paper clip on his desk caught my eye.
I took it and tried to open it as fast as I could.  *click*

BINGO

The drawer was filled with files.
I took some photos of every single one of them so I could read them later. And locked it again with the paper clip.

The adrenaline got me looking like a tomato, so staying here wasn't a choice.
He would know right away something was fishy and I don't want our relationship to end like this.

I decided to call Fei to go on a walk. Thank goodness she was done with the teacher thingy...