𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

Do you want to meet dad?

What did he say?
Meet dad?
I...
Hm...
I'm barely used to Jisung being my brother,how the hell can i meet my biological dad that left me in an orphanage so i couldn't be killed by one of his biggest and strongest enemies.

First of all what am i gonna even say to him ...

Like "Hey dad do you remember me i'm your daughter Y/N that lived half of her life in an orphanage"
It's gonna be awkward.

Oh,and to keep in mind just with the slightest mistake you can get killed there. So this is just a life or death situation.

Bruh this shit is too complicated.
I'm not even a talkative person dammit

For how long have i zoned out?
Jisung is looking at me...i should say something.

"Sure...why not"

Pardon,did i hear myself right.

"Okay let me just call Dad's assistant so we can know if he's free right now"

I fucking said yes,didn't i
This is the end of me,au revoir life.
It feels weird when you know that your death is near

"Yeah so he isn't free now..."-Jisung said.

WAIT I'M SAVED
OMGG THANK GOD
Ah this feels good.

"...But his assistant said that by the time we get there he would be done.One of Dad's mans with give us a ride."

Life is so meaningless.
I dunno but i kinda like death now,it sounds very beautiful. Death,what a beautiful word.

"Y/n you look pail are you alright?"

"...Ofc i am haahahahaha why wouldn't i be,I'm just gonna meet my dad that is apart of the mafia that's all..."

"Y/n it's fine if you are nervous i mean i was kinda nervous being with you after i discovered that you were my lost sister.Just take it easy"-Jisung gives you a little smile.

You take a deep breath still thinking about how to kill yourself without feeling pain and so your corps to look pretty.

"Okay let's go then"-you said with a fake smile.

\\\\\\

We got in a black car and it smelled so GOOD.No one talked the whole ride,it awkward.
The car kept turning in a lot of direction i couldn't keep up,then we entered a forest.
It was a good place to bury bodies.
We kept going and going and then i saw some wracked buildings.They were so huge but not as the forest.
Nature had taken over them,and it looked so nostalgic and scary at the same time.

After some time I saw a huge mansion that kinda looked like Hogwarts.It was so beautiful but not for long.

The car entered the black gates.It was way bigger inside.There were so many people with guns,it was scary.
The car stopped,i felt Jisung opening the door.I was starting to feel anxious.

"It's gonna be fine,i'll be here with you  all the time"-Jisung whispered.
You nodded,it really didn't help you a lot.

You two started walking inside.It was so huge,the colours,the furniture the paintings were so beautiful.They were dark brown and black giving you dark academia vibes.

A man approached Jisung,i think he was Dad's assistant.He then without talking to us just nodded to Jisung and started leading us to a massive door.
The door opened,and we saw an old man on his 40' or 50' with his back faced on us talking to someone.
We came closer to his desk.
And then he ended his call and turned around.

His eyes widened.

"Y/N?"

"Y-yeah"

He then ran at you,and hugged you.
You could feel his warmth going through your body.And out of nowhere you started crying.You couldn't stop ugly crying,you missed getting hugged like this.

Your dad then kissed you in the head before sitting in his chair.A man came and gave you some tissues,to clean your face.

"Well,haha this was the best surprise i have ever had.I have missed you Y/N.You have grown to be a beautiful lady,like your mother"- he said.

"I have missed you too" -you smiled th through tears.

Should I ask what happened to my mom,maybe by asking i might discover the other 2 pieces of my dreams.

"So Jisung i don't think you came here just to show me Y/n,did you?"- Dad interrupting your thoughts.

"Well,the Lee twins  are apart of the mafia too,they are helping Songil to gain more information from us"- Jisung said
(Seongil=mingi's father,this was the only name i could think of so don't judge,oh and "The Big"'s name=Han Jihoon)

"Well that's something smart of him,-Jihoon chuckled,-continue"

"The twins are helping Mingi to gain more information from me and Y/n,and after Songil is satisfied Mingi can take his place.But the twins are planning to take all the information for themselves so they can take Seongil's place instead,and after they take it they want to corrupt Mingi's friends and in the end to kill Mingi for revenge"

Jihoon hums not bothered at all.

Why the f**k isn't he surprised or something.

"Well this is a complicated situation"

That's all he has to say.Bruhhhh

"We don't know what to do next that's why we came here sir"-you said.

"Well,since Mingi is in between of this all then that's our target"

"What do you mean Mingi is our target?" - you said shocked.

"By that sweetie i meant that we should make him come in our side. And since we know that he hates his father a lot it will be easier for him to agree on come in our side."

"But how will we convince him?"-you asked.

"Well,that's your job to do,i told you the main thing and you should do the rest,that's how mafia works sweetie"-he gives you a smirk.

I hate smirks...

Oh and before we leave,what really happened to mom i'm curious...

_______________________

So there will not be any +18 scene because i just found out how this ff will end.😺

-Ajay🍫