𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

• Y/n POV

It was Saturday again. After all this busy week, I could finally rest a bit.
Since now I have a "boyfriend" I have to do everything with him, so no one would raise a suspicion on us.

Mingi drove us to COEX Mall, one of the most famous Malls in Gangnam. It was confusing the fact that Mingi didn't talk, all the way there. The atmosphere was rather awkward...

When we got there, I was surprised from how huge the mall was. It was my first time being in a mall in Seoul.

When we got inside I would see Mingi time to time zoned out behind me while I was admiring all the shops. It kinda made me feel uneasy. Although I don't like his persona It still made me worried the fact that he wasn't looking like himself lately.
But these feelings washed away the second i saw the shop I was looking for.

First shop we got in was Zisbuy. Don't know much about it, but the clothes were gorgeous. After getting what i wanted we went to the second shop that catched my eye "Twee". Mingi was behind catching my pace all the time.

The vintage dresses were so beautiful, i couldn't choose, so i got them all. Mingi was the one paying after all.

This is how half of the day went. With me going in every single shop of the mall and Mingi paying for everything i bought, and of course giving his opinion on the outfits i chose.

We then went to eat at a restaurant near the mall. It was 3pm and neither of us had eaten breakfast.

After the waiter went away with our order, I decided to get his attention :
"So..."

He raised his head,now making eye contact with me.

"I have been noticing that you are zoning a lot lately. You good? " I said not breaking eye contact with him.

He looked confused at first but realised it afterwards.

"Oh, was I that obvious" he chuckled.

"Yeah, most of the time you are cocky or flirty with me, but today you just were zoning out all day long,- I looked at him worried,- What's going on?"

Mingi took a deep breath beforehand like this wasn't something that simple to talk about.

"Three days ago Jihoon showed me what Songil's working on,- he explained.- You probably might already know this."

"No they haven't mentioned anything about it,to me ,- you pursed your lips. - Jihoon never brought this up and Jisung says 'I'll tell it another time' "

"Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned thi- "

"No please tell me" you interrupted him by slamming both of your hands on the table, making everyone in the restaurant turn their head in your direction. The only respond you gave to them was a bow while also mouthing sorry every time you bowed at the people that were watching you.

"You really know how to make a fool out of yourself" Mingi chuckled while eating the spaghettis that were just came.

"Shut up,and start talking!" You demented him. Your face was now fully red,making him choke on his food when he made contact with you.
This made you so irritated,you wanted to kill him in the spot, but couldn't.

"Okay okay, stop glaring at me tomato head." he laughed.

"Start talking!" You clench your jaw out of anger, still giving him a death glare. I think he got the signal,that you could explode anytime soon if he continued with his jokes, and stopped.

"Okay,I'm going to tell you what you want to hear," he paused
"Unless you give me a kis-"

"Oh heck no" I didn't even need to hear him finish his sentence,it was obvious what he was into. I kinda knew this would happen eventually,but literally in a restaurant while I'm still eating.