𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

"I've seen that you're quite feared by other students" I ask Fei.

After I got out of my dorm, I called her to take a walk on the campus to show me around.
Now we were outside, just walking.

" Why you say that?" she chuckled.

Her chuckle made me smile. "When you came this morning, while those two were cussing at me, they got scared. And shut up."

"Oh that!" Fei raised her eyebrows. "I have good relationships with the teachers here, so they know, if I'm close, it just means bad news for them"

" So you're like a teachers pet?"

She laughed. "Yeah you can say that."

She is really beautiful when she laughs.

"Why did the teacher need you, if you mind me asking?" I wanted to ask her this question for awhile now, and I finally got the courage.

"There are some new students coming and I have to show them around" she said. "I think they're Mingi's cousins or something"

"Damn is there a family reunion happening here or something?" I joked, but didn't receive the reaction that I wanted. #emo
"So when are they coming?"

"Today, anytime now" she responded.

My eyes widened "Today! But it's afternoon"

"Yeah nobody really cares."

This girl really goes through this shit every semester,huh?

We continued our walk in silence until we heard a car pull up in front of the school.
Two young adults came out of the car. One was a girl with brown hair and the other was a boy with  dyed grey hair. They both looked talk from afar.

Fei sigh "I think that's them."

She looked exhausted.

"I got to go, cupcake"She said with gloomy eyes. "Now that the rich kids came."

•Fei POV•

I was going towards the rich kids, leaving Y/n alone again. Man I hate this job.

"Hello!" I gave them a fake smile hiding my exhaustion. "You must be Lee Chaeyeon and Lee Minho, the Lee twins, right?"

"Indeed" Chaeyeon answered giving me a soft smile.

"Well, welcome to Yonsei University, I'm Fei and I'll escort you to your dorms and show you around" i said. "Follow me please"
I started walking first showing them the way.

The twins were following me towards the entrance without saying a single word, then I heard one of the twins clear their throat.

" I really want to ask about a student named Song Mingi, how is he like here?" Minho asked.

My smile faded. "To put it short, your cousin is a troublemaker."

"Oh no, I hope he doesn't annoy you that much." Chaeyeon look at me, apologizing with her eyes.
"That brat will never learn."

"Oh no It's fine. He doesn't cause a lot of trouble when I'm around" I assure them.

"I like women like you" Chaeyeon smirks.

Dear god.

///

"This is the key to your dorm" I hand it to Chaeyeon. "Dorm number 34"

" How lucky, we got 7?" Chaeyeon said.

I looked at her confused. "Huh?"

" 3 plus 4 equals 7. 7 is a lucky number" she smiled.

"Oh i didn't think of that." I said. "Shall we continue showing you two around?"

They both nodded.

On the way to their dorm I got to show them where the cafeteria was and I introduced them to some of the teachers, like they told me to do.

Now I only had to pass one hallway and my job was done here.

"Yo, It's Mingi" I heard Minho say from behind.
He started running towards him, leaving Chaeyeon behind.
Man I just wanted to end this job as fast as I could, but these people aren't letting me. I'm hungry. TT

Suddenly I felt someone touching my shoulder from behind. I turned around to see Chaeyeon being that person.

"Sorry!" she says without context. "I know that you want to get rid of us. We'll make it quick with him" (she is referring to Mingi)

After finishing what she said, Chaeyeon removed her hand from my shoulder and went to meet Mingi.

I too did the same, just didn't stay too close to them, to give them space.

Mingi POV

"Yo Ming-Ming" an approaching voice said.

Who would call me such a nickname instead of Minho. I was praying not to be him. Because if he's here Chaeyeon is too. I can't describe what kind of anger they make me feel.

I turned around and Minho was in front of my face.

"You've grown." he said distancing from my face.

"I agree ,you really have grown" a familiar voice followed. "What a fine man you've become"

We are the same age.

"So you two came" I fake smiled.

"Your dad asked us to come and help his little boy." Chaeyeon pouted.

"Let's not do that here shall we?" I clenched my jaw. "We don't want you to cause a scene on your first day,do we?"

"I agree." Minho says looking at Chaeyeon to make her stop.
"Fine." she finally says. "We need to go either way. I did promised her to make this quick"
She looked behind her where Fei was standing.

I glared at her.
"Go then. We can talk later about the important stuff."

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes before going at Fei.

"Why are they here?" Hongjoong who was forgotten said.

"I told 'him' about the situation, and he send them to help"

"How?"

"If we want to become closer to that new girl and Jisung they are the only ones that can help us with that"

"But doesn't Jisung know about them working for 'him' " Hongjoong asked.

" No one knows that they are apart of the mafia, not even Jisung. Everyone thinks they are some spoiled brats, which they are, but they are very skilled." Mingi explained. " 'He' keeps them in hiding, as a secret weapon."

"That's smart."

///

After Fei left, I decided to go back to the dorm.
It was getting late too and I did promise Jisung to have a sleepover with him.

I got to my dorm, but there wasn't anyone inside.
I saw a letter laying at my empty desk. I closed the door behind me, and went to open it up.
It was from Jisung.

Hey Y/n

Something came up. I've got to go to my mom's for tonight. Sorry for tonight. We can always eat another time. Please forgive me.
-Jisung :)

Oh.

I was really looking forward to it.
But on the other hand, all the food is mine. I can have a little celebration for all of my opportunities.

I took the snacks and started eating them in my desk, i did leave some for Jisung when he comes back.

While I was going through my phone, I saw a girl with a knife that's when the Jisung's files flashed in my mind.
I immediately went to the gallery on my phone. And  read everything that was in it.

Lemme tell you, that what I saw was something that I didn't want to see...