Chapter 20

Every minute that passed made the delay louder. It felt like time was going slower, which irritated her. They weren't getting any calls or messages from Jihoon, even Jisung wasn't allowed to go there anymore. Maybe this was one of Jihoon's plans but they weren't aware since neither Jisung wouldn't spit a word. No information for the past week or so. Just those 3, waiting. They would get something out of Minho now and then, but it wasn't big enough. The only thing they got from him was the number of hostages there were. About 20 to 28 from the age of 14-21 girls, were sold to Songil from anonymous sellers, who at first were their shelter giver after having ran away from home. Not a single one of them was aware of what would happen to them, they just knew it wasn't going to be anything good, only more suffering.
Minho also added that there were 2 young man as well, 17 and 20. Their looks were to die for, that's why Songil's plan wasn't for them to be sold. It would be a loss of money, so by keeping them as reusable human toys, money would keep doubling and tripling every second of the day. Even if at some point the toys would break, they'd be thrown away, but it wouldn't be done there. "Songil will create a loop. And that will go on for god knows when." Minho stated.

Midterms had also started. So for Y/n she was holding double the stress that the others were. Every single day she didn't leave her dorm, not for the sake of not getting killed but because she was there studying. The only time she would be spending with Mingi was at cafeteria or when he would drop her off to the library. And that would be it, nothing else, Mingi would strike a conversation when he found the right time but she'd cut it short.
Jisung also noticed Y/n odd behavior. Since he wasn't leaving Yonsei's campus anymore , Jisung was more than usual in their dorm, yet he couldn't get an answer from his sister. What was going on with her?

Finally on a Thursday afternoon, her safe routine suffered an unexpected change. After Y/n had finally finished that day's classes, as she was about to enter the cafeteria, to grab something that could fill the gap in her stomach. Keep in mind outside of it there's a hallway to her right , where a person on her direction couldn't see if another individual was to hide there. So as she was so close to entering the cafeteria, while she was unaware of her surroundings, a hand snatched her to her right and put an elastic trash bag on her head.
Before putting the trash bag, her mouth was also tapped shut and Y/n didn't do anything or see anything during it. Her body wasn't fast to respond to it, she was already filled with fear and her nervous system had completely shut down. With the bag being put on her, the unknown someone proceeded to carry her over his shoulder like a bag of flour to god knows where.

The whole time, Y/n didn't move an inch. She just thought of every possible outcome that she'd end up in. Y/n's mind was topped up with sceneries of herself killed and assaulted in every single way possible.
The whole setting was scary. They already didn't have any contact with their side to be kept updated of anything at this point; everything on Songil's side was on suspension for a while now which wasn't great either. And the thought of her getting kidnapped by the rival side was a huge likelihood.
Although she couldn't see a thing nor yell, her other senses grew stronger. The person was fast, that's what she could pick on. He was agile, and even tho with a person on his shoulders, it was easy for him to get through the long hallway; fast and steady. She was frightened thinking that anyone that saw her like that, would be having the bystander effect and wouldn't do nothing, which was normal among the people here. So getting help by a stranger wasn't the way to go for her.

From the sudden increasing of sound, she understood that they were heading outside. The second she knew they finally got outside, that's when his speed got to an abnormal level. It felt unreal. Maybe the difficulties of using the other senses were tripping her mind a little, but it felt weird how a human was withholding this kind of speed.

Not long after, the guy stopped. But it still wasn't looking good for her. The person suddenly grabbed her waist and adjusted her body so it could enter the unknown vehicle parked in front of her. That's when her body finally woke up to realize what was going on. She started kicking and hitting the guy who sat her there. But with her eyes blindfolded she was in a disadvantage. Not only she couldn't see the target but also the impact wasn't as great out of fear of getting hurt from something she couldn't see. Y/n's effort still wasn't enough. In no time her hands and legs got tapped too, which left her open and vulnerable for the time being.