Chapter 19

It was finally the next day. Mingi had spend a whole night at his ex-enemy's house. It was calm in the middle of nowhere, the view was immaculate and the-

"Where is he?"
Someone was heard hurrying outside of his bedroom. Their feet were stomping so hard they could make a hole in the floor.

"He's in there miss"

The door was instantly opened, revealing someone dear to him, but he didn't look back at her. No. He was too focused on a fox, outside in the wild, which was cornered by two other foxes. It didn't make it in the end, but at least It took down one of the attackers.

"Mingi!" Y/n called out the name of the man gazing through the window.

The man in front of her, turned his head meeting her eyes. Those beautiful shinning eyes, that were looking so blue at him.
He got up from where he was sitting and got closer to her.

"Hi snowflake!" he whispered, getting closer to her little by little. "What's wrong?" and cupped her face.

But Y/n's eyes changed from sad to angry at a split of a second . And that's when he was met with a hard punch on the chest.

"Ouch! What was that for?" Mingi frowned catching his breath from the sudden impact his lungs endured.

" Why did you even go there?" Y/n yelled at him furiously. "You could have died." she shook his body.

"Did you forget the part that he doesn't love you, and that he was going to kill you at the end of this!"
Mingi got silent and gave her the look.

"Too far?" She asked him, catching her second mistake at running her mouth again.

"yeah!" he whispered looking away from her, making it  all awkward.
"Sorry!..But you know I was worr-" just as she was about to express herself to him, Y/n got interrupted, by the sudden door flying open by one of Jihoon's men.

"Jihoon wants to see you two! It's urgent"
something urgent, again.
///

The two of them came as fast as they could to meet up with Jihoon for the sake of the urgent matter.

"It's just a matter of time, for Songil to make his next move." Jihoon spoke. "We can't let our guard down just yet. Especially you Y/n"

She already knew that, but It still send a shiver down her spine.

" Sir, I don't think Y/n would be safe going to the uni anymore ." Mingi opened a sudden topic "As we know Chaeyoung is there, although Minho is on our side, he wouldn't be able to inform us of her plans."

"And why do you think that?"

" I have known Chaeyoung for a long time, and I know what she's capable of. Every plan that she has put her mind to, has always played out. Only because the second she thinks of a plan that's when she makes it happen. Chaeyoung doesn't wait, sir" Mingi looked at Jihoon's unfazed face. How could he look so serious?

"I can confirm it" Y/n suddenly said shifting Jihoon's fierce stare at herself. " When I overheard one of Minho's and Chaeyoung's conversations they...well she was telling him of a plan to try and kill me in my sleep. That morning I found out my room was burnt"

"Well that's bothersome" Jihoon sighed rubbing his eyes thinking. "Either way we can't stop Y/n from attending or they might think something is going on"

"But-" Mingi couldn't finish.

"So Mingi try to stay as close to Y/n, since after all you two are acting as a couple" he looked at the two of them when pronouncing the word couple, making Y/n widen her eyes immediately looking away. An electric sensation entered her body. It felt weird hearing that word now after they kissed. But she did like hearing it, didn't she?
"She'll be safe at the dorm, with Jisung being there, so don't worry about staying by her side there too Mingi"