𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

Fast forward to me arriving in my new University.
The taxi left me in front of the school, there weren't any giant gates like I imagined but the flora that was surrounding the whole school's territory, and by territory I mean even the school itself was covered by nature, it made it look so ethereal and fairytale like. This was one of the reasons why I chose to apply to this school but looking at it in person was a whole lot better. It brought me in peace just by looking at it.

After some minutes of staring and appreciating the beautiful school from afar, I noticed I was standing there like a tourist and some of the students that were chilling or studying on the gigantic garden were starting to stare, making me uncomfortable. So i took my luggage and started walking towards the entrance of the University, so I could finally settle in and have some sleep, because I couldn't sleep a wink on the flight. The sits weren't comfortable at all.

I got inside and woah ,It was bigger than I thought it would be. A very nice scent welcomed me when I got in, It smelled like fresh baked cake. Man It made me hungry. But I was too tired to even go eat, I only had enough energy to go to the secretary to get the keys of my dorm.

As I was walking, more like exploring since I didn't know where I was heading and I was too lazy to ask someone, I bumped with someone by accident. I was so focused on sightseeing,that I bumped so hard and fall right on my butt. It deadass hurt more than I expected.

The guy who I bumped was hella tall and kinda cute, next to him was another guy with red hair shorter than him. They both turned around when they heard me falling but no one dared to help me or ask if I was okay. Fare enough. Since It was my fault to begin with , I rose up and apologized to the taller guy that I bumped into, but he just gave me a dirty look and started walking away.

The audacity. Who does he even think he is?

But since it's my first day I just shrugged it off and started wondering again.

After a couple of hours of wondering around I found the cafeteria, so I just settled there and ate a sandwich and teobokki. I so needed this, since just after about 3 bites of that sandwich I could feel my energy coming back. But as they say good moments don't last forever.

As I was enjoying my food, in the corner of my eyes I saw the guy who I bumped at a couple hours ago. He was walking my way, to sit of course. We made eye contact and let me tell you. I gave him the worst disgusting look a human can ever receive before standing up from the table that I was sitting. I was about to walk when I hear a "Yah!" coming from behind me. Although I don't speak korean that well due to forgetting most of it when I got in the orphanage far away from Korea where there weren't any korean people to talk to. I began forgetting korean as I grew older,but that doesn't mean I don't understand It.

I could hear him say "Why the fuck did you gave me that look for" while approaching me. It made me confused. He was at least 20 and was acting like a damn child.
I just kept looking at him confused to give him a hint that I couldn't understand him.

He must have understood it since afterwards he kept speaking in english.

"Why did you give me dirty looks,huh?" he said in his broken english.

I rolled my eyes annoyed "I'm just doing what you did. Why are you so pissed?"

"The fuck are you talking about. I never did something like that to you" he yelled.

"Yes you fucking did. Right when I apologized for accidentally bumping into you, you just tch'ed me and walked away." I yelled back.

"Huh!" he rose his voice even more, making us the centre of attention.

His friend saw through this and stepped in the scene. "Mingi, stop it. Have a grip and stop this fuss before It becomes messier" he said in Korean.

He scoffed "Okay!" then looking at me with a scowl on his face. As If I was the reason we became the center of attention.

But before leaving he turned around to face me once again but this time with an fake smile. "Welcome in Yonsei University foreigner. See ya around!" he said before walking away with his friend.