𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

•Minho's POV

"What happened,explain" Chaeyeon and I burst through the doors of the library (the place where we were meeting up),still catching our breath.

"Hush,don't yell we are in a library" i said while still trying to catch up with her.

"Chaeyeon, Minho thank goodness you came-"

"Stop with the chitchat,and start explaining what is going on,Seonghwa" Chaeyeon lookedhim deadin the eye.

"Ah yes,Wooyoung and Jongho eavesdropped one of Y/N 's and Jisung's conversations,and it turned out that they knew about you two all along" Seonghwa explained.

"That's all" Chaeyeon raised an eyebrow.

"No no, Wooyoung said Y/n was telling Jisung about what she eavesdropped from your conversations at 2am the day when the fire happened. They also know about us betraying Mingi" he whispered the last sentence.

There was dead silence.
No one dared to spoke after Seonghwa. Even i couldn't get myself to say anything.
Every plan that we had planned just got crushed in a second. I could see Chaeyeon biting her lower lip trying to hold back her tears. It wasn't from sadness but from rage.

She finally got her strength back and spoke:

"Call the others and tell them to stop looking for Mingi. If they somehow run into him,tell them not to say anything"

"But is this a good ide-" Seongwha was interrupted by Chaeyeon's hands slamming into the table,shutting him up completely.
She then stood up furiously and as she was turning to leave,she said:
"Just do what i ordered and let ME do the thinking here"

As a good brother,I went after her,again trying to catch up with her.

"Was that a good idea tho" I asked her while walking by her side now.
We left the library and were heading to our dorm.

"I think so" she said and turned her head to look at me.

"What?" I confusingly asked.

"I think it might be better if we don't tell him,since there is a chance of him telling Songil about this whole situation and he most likely will dismiss us or maybe Mingi will tell him to do that. So it's better not to risk things yet" she explained with a very tensed look on her face.
"But I have no idea what our next step will be"

I shook my head in agreement. I didn't have any idea either. The whole situation just got fucked.
Seeing Chaeyeon stressed,really breaks my heart.

"Can you order some food,I'm hungry"
Chaeyeon said,getting inside of our dorm.

"Yeah,i was just gonna ask you that" i smiled at her.

She plopped in her bed chuckling.

"I'm going to protect her from Songil,even if it costs me to join forces with the enemy" was my last thought that night.
_______

3 hours ago...

•Y/N's POV

We are now on one of dad's limos,going somewhere. Jisung didn't tell me where tho. We have been driving for 30 minutes now and yet i don't know where we are going. Although i have been very focused on the routes we are taking, since i don't know this city that well,it's useless.

Before we hoped on the limo Jisung had a stupid idea.

-Flashback to 1 hour ago.

"We should let the twins know that we have found out about their plans" Jisung said out of nowhere.

We just had finished our classes and were heading to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

"Wait what,are you out of your mind"
you said confused.

"Last time i checked i wasn't,but for real,we should let them know" he blandly said.

"Why tho,isn't this a bad idea,and what if dad gets angry and kills us" you said,your eyes on the other hand were getting wider and wider,it made you look like a psycho.

"Yo,chill,no one is going to die if dad gets angry,that's just a stereotype."
he chuckled.
"Just please help me with this. I think it might get us somewhere."

You didn't say anything for a while,but in the and you sighed and accepted.
Let's live the moment i guess.

After we ate,we went to the library,since that's the place they always were seen at. Luckily the area we picked was empty. After a couple of minutes of waiting we saw two of them,i think Wooyoung and Jongho,coming our way.
That's when the show started.

We started talking loudly so they could notice and hear us clearly. I started explaining everything i saw that day again,in details. Sometimes i would take a glance at them to see if this whole thing was working,and it sure was. Their face said it all. Wooyoung was looking so concerned all the time while Jongho was just confused with all of this conversation.

When i finished ,they were already gone,i took a glimpse of them leaving and Wooyoung had his phone in his hand,most likely dialing one of his friends number.

As we were about to started laughing from this whole situation,Jisung got a phone call.

And that leads us here,both in dad's limo going somewhere and i'm the only one in here who doesn't know it yet. It's not even my birthday.

We left Seoul again and we were going towards the cliff right outside the city.

As we were getting closer,i saw that it was a cemetery. It didn't look much like it,because of the trees that were surrounding them.

We were getting closer and closer,and i just now saw how big this place is. The full cliff was covered with graves.
All kinds of shapes and sizes. The graves weren't in order at all.

Suddenly I felt the car stop. I turned to look at Jisung,and he suprisingly was looking back at me. While his eyes were on me his hands started going in his pocket. He took out a small letter and handed it to me.

"What's this?" I asked while taking the mysterious letter.

"This is his phone number"
Jisung said pointing his eyes to the driver's direction.
"After you've finished your job,you'll need to call him to take you back to the dorms"

"What job?" you furrowed.

"You'll meet someone on the edge of the cliff. I'm not going to say his name,but you'll know who he is the second you see him." He gave you a fake smile,that said "now fuck off"

"But- "

"Now go,he might leave if you keep talking" he said as he pushed you out of the car.

"Good luck" he mouthed before closing the door and leaving.

Now you were all alone infront of a cemetery,while the sun was going down.

You started walking forward to the end of the hill as Jisung said. You kept your eyes on the ground not wanting to step on a grave and disrespect the dead. As you were walking you noticed a man standing in front of a grave at the end of the hill.

"That must be the guy" - i thought.

But as i was approaching him, i slowly realising who this bitch was.

I was a little suspicious at Jisung for not telling me who was i going to meet,but really man...

My first job is Mingi

*sigh*

__________________________