𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

Oh and before we leave,what really happened to mom,I'm curious...

The room went silent.All eyes were on you.

"Y/n-" Jisung said.

"It's okay,she has the right to know" Jihoon nodded to his assistant to tell it.

"Well miss,as you may already know,your mother unfortunately died.She was brutally murdered by Songil the day before you were send to the orphanage,and that was also the reason why you were send there" The assistant said.

"But what was the reason behind it.Why did they kill her"

"Sigh...Your mother discovered their secret.On that day Songil's target was your father,mister Jihoon,he was going to kill him that night so he could finally be the number one mafia boss and steal all the deposits which would help him with his plans,but your mother happened to hear their plan while they were at Songil's house.We heard screams and went upstairs and saw you miss, infront of your mother body which  was covered in blood"

1 piece left.

You lowered your head,feeling sad and sick at the same time.

So that dream wasn't just a normal lucid dream,but it really happened in my life.
But why am i seeing these dreams now...

\\\

"Why did we left so early,isn't it rude? You said looking at Jisung getting into the car.

"Dad is a very busy person,we would just be a burden if we stay" Jisung said.

The car started moving,and the two of you stopped talking.
It was so silent,you hated it.

"So,i was going to ask you a question"
Jisung turned his head in your direction.
"How does Jihoon knows so much about Songil and his plans,does he have spyes  or something"

"*nods* Yes,it's his best friend"

"Best friend?"you say confused.

"Well long ago,Songil and Dad had both the same best friend,so when Dad and Songil started their gang,they both wanted someone who they trusted.But mr Park Jeongsu chose Songil to work with,then after some time when he found out Songil's intentions he switched sides."

"What kind of intentions do you mean"

"Let's talk about that another time in the future,shall we?"he said nicely.

You nodded and watched the car driving into the beautiful foggy buildings.

///

You stayed with Fei until your dorm issue was fixed,and Jisung stayed in a nearby hotel.

The days went by and it was Monday again.

It was lunchtime,and you and Fei were eating in silence.It because of something that happened yesterday, you two had stayed up all night arguing about a dumb shit you found on Tik Tok.

You really wished something to happen,it was so awkward in here.

SIGH~

"Well,hello there you two"
You and Fei lifted your heads up to see Chaeyeon approaching.

Fei's eyes started sparkling.You just ignored it and looked at the table Jisung was.
He was sitting all alone since we weren't allowed to sit together so the twins wouldn't suspect anything.
You could see Minho approaching him.

*what are they plotting now*you thought.

"So hello as you may know i'm Lee Chaeyeon aka Mingi's cousin.I really want to be friends with you two,you look like really cool people" she said and set down close to Fei

"Huh-" you said

"Sure,yeah we can be friends" Fei said without hesitation.

"Wait really,omg yay my first friends here.So what have you been up to" Chaeyeon said with a smirk.

"Well,school and stuff,Y/N here is staying at my dorm because her dorm caught fire" -Fei

"Oh so you were at that dorm,i see,but  how did it happened?" she came closer.

"W-well"
This is awkward,i shouldn't say to much tho.This might be why she came for.

"I wasn't in the dorm that day,i stayed at Fei's dorm since she was lonely,so i don't really know what happened either haha" you played it off.

Fei gave you the "wtf are you talking about" look.
So you kicked her on the legs so she could play it along.
She was quick to understand,and continued talking to Chaeyeon about a different topic.

You were getting so bored at this point,so while eating you started drifting away to your own world.

*JISUNG'S POV*

I was eating lunch when i heard some footsteps coming towards me.
It was Minho,Lee Minho.

"Hey there,dude"Minho said

That's awkward.

"Hey?"i said

I saw him widening his eyes.
Did i say something bad???

"I'm Minho,Lee Minho"

"I know everyone knows"

"Oh well i didn't know i was that famous" he said it in a cocky way
"But anyway ,you...me...friends,okay?"

Tf is wrong with this kid

"Alright i guess"
Well i might discover something if i act like his friend.He doesn't look like a good secret keeper so that's on my advantage.

He then sat close to me.

Bitch

"So i heard that the dorm that caught fire was yours.Where do you stay now?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Hah,I'm staying with a friend outside the university,why do you ask?" I smirked.

"I was curious because I always see you staying alone so i thought you didn't have friends,ᵃⁿᵈ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈᵃᵈ ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱᵛᵉ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜⁱᵗʸ"minho whispered the last part.

Is he dumb saying such things.
He is lucky that i know about him and his sister because if i didn't i would have thrown hands by now.

Imma act as if i didn't hear that part.

After some seconds you could see Minho's face slowly realising what he just said.

"Um,did you hear what i whispered" minho said with a worried voice.

"Oh sorry i didn't,can repeat it again"

"Oh it was Nothing,hahahaha"

I nodded and continued eating.

He should improved his acting skills.

____________________________