Chapter 51

ⒿⓊⓃⒺ ①⑨, ②⓪①⑧

"What is Jonah's favorite pizza topping?" Someone asks as all 6 of us who sat in front of a camera with a book in our hands.

I wrote down pepperoni and we all turned our books around and showed the camera.

We all had different answers like avocado, mushrooms, and pepperoni. Corbyn and Zach didn't write anything specific but just 'some crazy topping' and 'the good one'.

"But I don't really eat pizza that much" Jonah admits shaking his head slightly.

"I don't think I see you eating pizza ever. It's very rare" I agree.

"I eat pizza like every day" Jack admits with a deadpan face.

"We're aware. The pizza guy comes like three times a week" I add on laughing slightly.

"I really like Canadian bacon and uh grapefruit" Jonah continues looking at the person behind the camera.

"I'm sorry. Did you just say grapefruit?" I ask with a weird look on my face. "Grapefruit on pizza?"

"Oh not grapefruit"

While Jonah and Corbyn were having their conversation sitting on either side of me I was laughing at Jack and Zach who were being idiots. Jack placed his mouth on Zach's shoulder making it look like he kissed him and Zach just said thanks, bro.

"It's pineapple"

"Pineapple on pizza is still nasty" I mumble resulting in a nudge in the side from Jonah. 

"If Daniel could be any animal what would he be?"

"Giraffe" I shout as I write my answer. Corbyn drew a giraffe but said he didn't exactly know what it was.

"I would be a fierce lion" the blue-eyed boy states showing his paper.

"In your dreams maybe" my face was pointed downward but I was looking at Daniel as he looked at me with his jaw open.

He got up out of his chair and I quickly got off mine running off camera just to be grabbed from behind and picked up.

Daniel carried me right back to where I was sitting before punching me lightly on the arm a few times. He made it seem like he was actually hitting me and the people in the room just laughed.

As Corbyn was explaining his drawing Daniel randomly said that Zach would be a gerbil making me laugh.

"What is Corbyn's most confident skate move?" I snort before writing down 'falling' and I turned it around.

Jonah and I wrote the same thing as the other boys discussed theirs.

"Okay but like when he falls he does it with confidence" I laugh getting shoved slightly by the blonde himself.

"If Jack changes his hairstyle what would it look like?"

"He would shave his curls off. I bet on my life he would shave his curls off. He's just that rude" I laugh drawing my picture of Jack with short hair.

"What word does Zach use the most?"

I had to think for a bit but once it came to mind I felt like I was right.

I turn my paper around and it read 'What?' It turns out Corbyn had written the same thing.

"What is Adalyn's biggest fear?"

"Oh god," I laugh writing down my answers.

The list consisted of clowns, elevators, snakes, sharks, all things boy related, and Jack when he first wakes up.