Chapter 37

Ⓜ︎ⒶⓎ ①②,②⓪①⑧

~~~~~

wdwteatime: during the interview yesterday Zach held up Adalyn's picture when the interviewer asked "Who is most likely to have always been the heartbreaker?" What does this mean?👥: imzachherron adalynmoore

👥: imzachherron adalynmoore

Liked by User and 50,269 other people

adalynmoore: it means it's a game so take this down

imzachherron: if you could kindly take this down and stay out of our personal lives that'd be great
- User: what are y'all hiding

User: they better not be dating

User: shes to toxic for him
- User: for any of the boys really

User: she needs to die honestly
- adalynmoore: 👍🏻

corbynbesson: it was a game chill out

User: I honestly ship Zachalyn
- User: it's Danlyn for me🙌🏼

User: shes not good enough for him
- User: she ugly ugly
~~~~~

Z A C H

"Don't listen to them baby" I whisper into Adalyn's ear. She was curled up against my side with her arms wrapped around my waist.

"But what if what they're saying is true? I'm not good enough for you" her voice cracks in the middle of her sentence and it broke me.

"Stop. You are more than good enough. Don't talk about yourself like that" my hand rubs up and down her side as we watch the tv screen in front of us.

Corbyn had her switch rooms with Jonah since he thinks it will help me wake up earlier considering she likes waking up earlier than needed.

"But it is true. I know I'm not good enough" her voice breaks again and I'm getting tired of her talking down on herself.

"Look at me" she just keeps her head down. "Look at me Adalyn" I repeat more stern like. When she doesn't look at me I grab her chin and force her to look up.

"You are more than good enough and I don't want you saying anything different because you don't see yourself the way I do" I lean down and kiss her, letting my lips linger on hers before pulling back. I took her phone out of her hands and placed it under my leg so she couldn't get back on it today making her whine.

"Why?" She pouts sticking her bottom lip out. I just chuckle and shake my head at her before looking back at the tv.

"Can I have it back?" She asks reaching under my leg to get it. I just swat her hand away and look at her.

"No. No more phone for today. I'll give it to Jonah if you don't chill out"

She just pouts and crosses her arms as she looks back at the tv. I try to get a kiss but instead, she just puts her hand on my face and pushes me away.