Chapter 8

ⒿⒶⓃⓊⒶⓇⓎ ①, ②⓪①⑧

~~~~~

whydontwemusic: happy New Years from our family to yours

whydontwemusic: happy New Years from our family to yours. We have some big stuff coming in 2018

Liked by corbynbesson, mamamoore, and 834,936 other people
~~~~~

adalynmoore: first fireworks started at 12 in the afternoon and scared the baby👥: imzachherron

👥: imzachherron

Liked by mamamoore, mama.herron, and 826,752 other people

mama.herron: he's a cute big baby
   - imzachherron: mom😳
      - adalynmoore: the absolute cutest😂

jonhamarais: imzachherron why you blushing bro
   - imzachherron: jonah shut up

corbynbesson: Zach is literally blushing in our room right now
   - User: I ship it🚢
      - jackaverymusic: ^

mamamoore: cute little baby you got there Adi
   - imzachherron: both my mamas ganging up on me
      - mama.herron: it's our jobs
         - User: I stan this friendship 🙌🏼

User: so no one is gonna talk about how Adalyn called Zach cute? Or the fact that Zach is blushing from it?
   - User: absolutely not

User: when will you kys and leave the boys alone? You're just holding them back
~~~~~

I walk through the door that leads back inside still having a baby Zach on my hip.

"Damn how are you still carrying him?" Daniel asks taking a sip of his Apple juice. I walk towards the kitchen island where he's standing and "accidentally" drop Zach so his butt hits the ground.

"Oops" I shrug walking around him. I take the cup out of Daniel's hand a take a sip earning a look of disapproval from Daniel himself.

"Thanks, Adi," the young brunette says sarcastically standing up slowly. He grabs his lower back as he winces in pain.

"You look like a grandpa doing that" I laugh. Daniel tried to hold back his laughter but ends up choking on his drink. I start patting his back and stare straight at Zach who's playfully glaring at me.

"Hey, guys-" Jonah says running down the stairs. He looks from Zach still in pain trying to get off the floor to Daniel choking. He then makes eye contact with me and immediately asks "what'd you do?"

"Who? Me? Sweet little innocent me did absolutely nothing"

"Hahaha" Zach sarcastically says. "She dropped me and made me hurt my butt then said I looked like a grandpa and made Daniel choke"

"Okay well, Daniel is always choking on something so that's not really my fault" I laugh out. Daniel slaps my hand away and gives me a dirty look. Like if looks could kill I'd be six feet under.

"JACK. CORBYN. GET YOUR ASSES DOWNSTAIRS" the older brunette yells through the house while typing something on his phone. We hear feet patter down the stairs at a fast pace and two boys fall and start tumbling down the stairs the rest of the way. They get up and play it off as nothing happened and walk towards us. We all stand around the center island and wait for what Jonah has to say.

"Anyway I had news-"

"Ew, you had nudes. Delete them" I interrupt with a disgusted look on my face. I know he said news and he knows I heard him right as well I just like fucking with the guys and making them mad.

"Daniel conceal her" Jonah rolls his eyes and points towards me. The blue-eyed boy stands behind me putting one of his arms across my chest resting his hand on my shoulder and he put his other hand over my mouth so I couldn't speak.

"Love how this is practically normal for us," Daniel says towards me. I just nod my head in agreement.

"So I got off the phone with David and he gave me some awesome news. In February we, all six of us, are going on tour" Jonah says pointing at all of us while a smile grows on his face.

"February twenty seventh we start in Cincinnati, Ohio and it will last until October twelfth" by this point all of us are jumping up and down, hugging, screaming, crying, it's a lot of emotions in one room and it's scary.