Chapter 26

Ⓜ︎ⒶⓇⒸⒽ ②⑦, ②⓪①⑧

"Mama" I yelled running off the bus and into Mytas open arms. I drop my duffle bag and jump into her arms and sway back and forth in them

"That's my line miss thang" Zach pouts behind me pinching my sides. I squirm and let go of Myta to see a little Reese running outside.

"Hey, beautiful," I say picking her up and kissing her cheek earning a little giggle in return. I giggle with her and see Zach smiling at us in my peripheral vision while hugging his mom.

After exchanging hugs with everyone we enter the house and was hit with the smell of Apple cinnamon which is my favorite scent ever. I take a big breath in and close my eyes taking in the scent.

"You can tell Zach doesn't live here anymore. It smells good" Daniel says interrupting the silence making everyone but the brunette himself laugh.

"That's not funny. I don't smell bad" the young boy whined.

"Speak for yourself" I joke playfully holding my nose. Zach scoffs and throws me over his shoulder, running to the couch where he threw me down on my back. Zach then sat down on my stomach trapping me to the couch. Daniel saw and started laughing and sat himself down on my legs.

"That's a comfy couch you got there boys" Jonah laughs looking down at my face. I sarcastically laugh and stick my tongue out at him.

"Boys. She's not a chair get up" the older woman spoke laughing slightly with her hands on her hips. Daniel pouts and stands up while Zach just "stretches" and lays down on top of me fully resting his head in the crook of my neck. I just giggle and look over at Myta who has a big smile plastered across her face.
~~~~~

mama.herron: two of my favorite teens
👥: imzachherron adalynmoore

Liked by mamamoore, joshherr0n, and 702,062 other people

adalynmoore: mwah
- imzachherron: mwah

User: omg is Zachalyn real??
- mama.herron: 😳

jonahmarais: who's gonna wake them up??
- corbynbesson: I fear my life waking Adalyn up
- beautychickee: you pussy just wake her up
- seaveydaniel: EASY FOR YOU TO SAY SHE WONT ATTACK YOU
- User: I think she knows better than to attack Christina

User: MY SHIP😍
~~~~~

"These are the things everyone wants to know about Why Don't We. First is Jack" one of the men on the couch in front of us say. We were at our interview for today and Zach's dad was sitting off camera next to the couch.

"Oh no," Jack spoke jokingly.

"People wanna know after your name your Snapchat" the man spoke reading off his phone. Jack just stared deadpan at the camera silently for a minute.

"Jack Avery" dramatic pause "music"

"The way you paused I thought it would be embarrassing," the older woman says laughing making us laugh as well.

"They also wanna know your height"

"Oh god uh six eight. No no I'm five seven I'm right in between my mom and dad so I'm really short"

"I think not. Fight me hoe" I say giggling into my mic. Everyone around us laughs.

"How tall are you then Adalyn?"

"I'm five three" I pause for a minute making sure that's right. "Wait no, five three and a half. The half counts. Every centimeter counts" I laugh harder.

The interview passes by and Jonah just got done answering questions when it my turn.

"I'm surprised no one has gotten 'is so and so single' or 'so and so girlfriend'" the woman spoke again laughing a bit.

"You spoke too soon. Adalyn, the most searched question for you is if you're single or not"

I make my lips form a straight line and look down at my lap. I really don't know how to answer this question so I just sit and think before I come up with something.

"No no I'm single. If I had a boyfriend these guys would kill him" I respond giving the interviewers a fake laugh.

"But you did have a boyfriend at a certain point in time didn't you?"

"Uh- yeah. Yeah, I did. It wasn't long because stuff happened but yeah I did" I spoke quietly scratching the back of my neck.

"Okay second most searched is who is your favorite bandmate"

A chorus of 'ooh's was exchanged between everyone in the room with me. All of the boys look at me and I make eye contact with each of them and bite my lip.

"Ya know," I say really high pitched. "I can't really choose"

"Nope, you have to" the boys interrupt me speaking in unison. I go wide-eyed and start fake laughing.

"Uhh well, Zach, Jonah, and Corbyn give A plus cuddles. Umm Corbyn doesn't really get mad at me often and whenever he is that means I've seriously messed up. Jonah's way too overprotective sometimes. Zach well he's Zach, same with Jack and Daniel. Imma go with either Jonah or Corbyn but I'm leaning more towards fifty one, forty nine and I'm not saying which is which" the boys' jaws drop open and just stare at me.

"I feel hurt" the youngest brunette spoke with his hand on his heart. Jack and Daniel agree with Zach and copy his actions.

"I better be the fifty one Adalyn or I swear I can find a way to ground you" Jonah chuckles.

"I'm being threatened" I laugh moving my stool closer to Zach.