Chapter 33

I know this interview is from 2017 but I just find it hilarious because Jack said London was a country

Ⓜ︎ⒶⓎ ⑦, ②⓪①⑧

~~~~~
We were currently in Finland doing an interview for YleX Feat and I was seated between Jack and the interviewer himself. The interviewer handed Zach something and he started freaking out.

"Oh gosh. What does this do?" He asked tossing it around between his hands.

"It is our buzzer"

"I have a buzzer," the brunette boy says smiling looking back at the boys behind the couch.

"Hello it's Demonon here and today we have with me today, Why Don't We"

A chorus of 'hey's and 'aye's filled the air as we yelled at the camera.

"Aww I love the guys from the United States-" he gets cut off by Zach.

"And I have a buzzer" Zach spoke happily holding it up.

"And you have a buzzer. Today we are going to be playing the five-second challenge. I am going to ask a question and you are going to be given five seconds to name three things that pop into your mind. Are we ready?"

"I'm like ready but I'm not"

"Okay so. Three Disney princesses" you can tell by the look on Zach's face that he wasn't prepared for this. Zach struggled for about three seconds before saying Cinderella and time went out.

"Reese would be so disappointed in you right now" I laugh shaking my head. Zach hands the buzzer back to Corbyn and the blonde gets ready for his question.

"Three cartoon characters you'd like to be"

"Oh uh. Danny Phantom. Oh uh um- does Jimmy Neutron count?" The blonde asks holding up two fingers.

"Yeah"

"Uh um, Timmy Turner" the blonde quickly rushed out pressing the buzzer.

"I shoulda said Peter Griffin," he said making me gasp.

"You should've" I whined.

"Jack- Jack can do a Peter Griffin impression," Daniel says looking at the curly-haired boy beside me.

"No nope I'm not doing it"

"Come on do it" Corbyn urges.

"No, I'm not doing it"

"You have to"

"I'm not"

"You got impression of whom?" The interviewer asked looking around me at Jack.

"Peter Griffin" Corbyn answered for Jack making said boy shake his head.

"I can't do it"

"Please I ask you"

"Please" Zach butts in.

"I said please"

"Ughhhh why do I always get suckered into this" Jack complains. "It might not even be that good" he adds.

"I don't even speak the same language. It's gonna be great" the older man encourages.

When Jack did his impression it made all of us laugh and he hides his face.

"Who has the buzzer?" The man asks as soon as everything calmed down. Jonah held the white box up and showed the camera.

"What happens when you press the button?" Zach asks making me physically facepalm. It wasn't lightly either. The older man laughs at me as I stare unamused at Zach.