Chapter 6

ⒹⒺⒸⒺⓂ︎ⒷⒺⓇ ①, ②⓪①⑦

~~~~~

adlaynmoore: we- uh- mom I can explain👥: beautychickee tatedoll jonahmarais seaveydaniel

👥: beautychickee tatedoll jonahmarais seaveydaniel

Liked by imzachherron, corbynbesson, and 836,926 other people

mamamoore: did you get kicked out
   - adalynmoore: JONAHS FAULT
      - jonahamrais: SERIOUSLY ADALYN. sorry mama Moore

User: love how the boys call adalyn's mom mama Moore
   - adalynmoore: mi Madre tú madre♥️♥️
      - corbynbesson: shes our secondary mother

mamamoore: just don't kill my daughter jonahmarais
   - jonahmarais: I won't

tatedoll: beautychickee thought she deserved her own cart
   - beautychickee: *gasp* how dare I

User: I'm surprised adalynmoore didn't get her own considering how fat she is
   - adalynmoore: hold on let me finish eating my Big Mac and large fries then I'll get back to you
      - User: BITCH SENT YOUR WEAVE TO A WHOLE OTHER COUNTRY
~~~~~

"Took y'all long enough" Jack groans from the couch. We just got back home from grocery shopping and getting kicked out of Walmart.

"Did you really get kicked out?" Gabbie asks taking bags from my hands.

"Uhh yes. Yes, we did" I say looking around and nodding.

"We got escorted out of the parking lot by the cop car as well" Daniel pipes in chuckling a bit.

"I don't think we're welcome back" I scrunch up my nose and shook my head unloading the grocery bags.

We unload all of the bags putting everything up in its designated area. When the devil himself comes trotting down the stairs.

"Hey boys" David pauses "and girl don't forget that we have to film some videos and record for your A Why Don't We Christmas EP," David says coming down the stairs looking at us.

"Oh hey Gabbie, Tate, and Christina"

After receiving a chorus of 'hey's in return and nods from the guys and I he leaves out the front door leaving those of us that left earlier confused. I spoke up and voiced what most of us were thinking.

"What was he doing here?" I asked pointing towards the stairs where he once stood.

"Just to check on us I guess" Jack shrugged "he didn't say"

"What are we, five?" Jonah scoffs.

"Do you want me to answer that question?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

The brunette shakes his head no and chuckles a bit. After a while of not really doing anything we just decide to go to bed and call it a night since it was late anyway.

All of the girls had to leave the next day since they had school or just needed to go back home so I'll be the only girl with five boys again.

~the next day brought to you by daniels Apple Juice~

When I woke up this morning I remembered what we had to do today and immediately groaned and rubbed my eyes.

I lay in bed just staring at the ceiling not thinking of much when my door creaks open and five shirtless people come running in. All of the boys jumped on top of me knocking the air out of me.

"Can't. Breathe" I gasp out.

They all say sorry and move off of me but lay back down on the bed which surprisingly fits all six of us.

"Where are the girls?" I ask sitting up.

Daniel's head lands in my lap and he just looks up at me and glares. I run my fingers through his hair and he closes his eyes with a small smile on his lips.

"Tate and Gabbie left earlier this morning and Christina is downstairs making breakfast" the faux blonde answers.

"Oh my gosh. Y'all are such boys. It's her last day in LA and she's the one making breakfast?" I glare at them.

"You're up here too so you can't say anything" the youngest brunette muttered.

I grabbed a pillow that was next to me and threw it at the boy. When he looks up at me with a glare on his face I act clueless about what happened.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask.

"You threw a pillow at me"

"What? Why would you say that?" a small innocent smile shows up on my face much to my dismay. Zach was about to hit me with the pillow when we heard a quite and muffled yell downstairs.

All of the boys jump off the bed and run downstairs. I stand up and throw on a pair of sweatpants I stole from Daniel over my spandex and my black 'Team Bitchee' cropped hoodie that Christina had custom made for us. It has my last name on the back along with the numbers 01 since I was born on that day and in that year. Christina has the same one as mine but instead has a different number and her last name.

I grab my phone and start walking down the stairs. When I arrive at the kitchen the boys are eating at the island while Christina is still cooking. Everyone was smiling and laughing.

"Hey, those are mine" Daniel whines when he sees his sweats.

"Are they? Huh. I had no idea" I shrug.

"You liar" he playfully glares shoving a watermelon ball into his mouth.

I reach over the counter and steal one. I pop it into my mouth and get a smack on the back of my hand from the blue-eyed demon.

"That was rude" I giggle rolling my eyes.

"Bitch I see you working that hoodie" Christina yells giving me my plate.

"Girlie you know it" I yell back over my shoulder. I walk to the fridge and pull out the Apple juice that didn't even have a cup left in the container. I turn around and look at Daniel who's side-eyeing me. I sent a glare his way and just drank from the carton.

As I walk back to my place at the island I smack the back of his head and walk away as nothing happened.

"You little-" the blue-eyed boy starts.

"Finish that sentence. I. Dare. You."

"YASSS MAMA CHICKEE DEFEND YOUR YOUNG" I yell.

"Always" she laughs standing beside me. We all finish eating and go into the living room considering we're filming later when it's dark outside. We just sit around the house watch movies, play video games, and do whatever else we can find.