Chapter 7

ⒹⒺⒸⒺⓂ︎ⒷⒺⓇ ②, ②⓪①⑦

~~~~~

adalynmoore: has to say bye-bye😢👥: beautychickee tatedoll gabbieegonzalez

👥: beautychickee tatedoll gabbieegonzalez

Liked by beautychickee, mamamoore, and 766,963 other people

beautychickee: Why Should We out 🥺🥺
   - tatedoll: until next time
      - gabbieegonzalez: 😭

User: they making it sound like someone died...
   - adalynmoore: my sanity did because of the boys
      - jonahmarais: we're not that bad
~~~~~

It's 9 o'clock and it just started getting dark outside. The boys and I all rushed to get ready since we weren't paying attention to the time.

"Where are the shoes David got me?" I yell throughout the house. I get down onto my knees to look under my bed but can't seem to find those stupid ankle boots. I stand up and look through my closet where my clothes for tonight were once hanging and still come up empty-handed.

"Found them" Jonah yelled back. I run downstairs and slip along the way due to my black stocking covered feet and see Jonah at the bottom of the stairs with the shoes in hand. I say a quick 'thank you' and go into the living room grabbing everything else I need.

David had people buy us new clothing for this shoot. I have no idea why nor did I ask why.

The outfit I was given consisted of a maroon sweater that had to be tucked into a black skirt, black leggings, and brown wedged ankle boots.

After getting my phone and putting everything I need in my purse, I throw on the brown wedges and run out the door with the boys following.

On the way to the location we were filming at we made a bunch of jokes and just took a bunch of videos for Instagram or Snapchat. I was sat in the very back of the Uber between Zach and Daniel. Jonah was in front of the van with Corbyn and Jack in the middle. The only reason I got stuck in the back is because I'm the smallest person.