Chapter 13

ⒿⒶⓃⓊⒶⓇⓎ ③①, ②⓪①⑧

~~~~~

whydontwemusic: 27 days

Liked by beautychickee, b.mackenzie, and 961,264 other people

b.mackenzie: can't wait
- User: umm what

adalynmoore: 😁😁

User: what does b.mackenzie mean by can't wait? Is he going with?

beautychickee: hurry and come to New York
- adalynmoore: WE'LL BE THERE
~~~~~

"I can't believe he has to come with" Jack groans. I just told them that David wanted Mackenzie to go on tour with us. They still don't know about the fake relationship and it has to stay like that until this is over. July needs to hurry up and get here.

"I don't want him to either but David said so" Jonah grumbles.

"I'm sorry" I whispered putting my head on my hands and resting my elbows on my knees. This is all my fault. I should've just said no to joining the band. Then I wouldn't be getting hit every five seconds and I wouldn't have had the hate. I wouldn't have to live the way I am.

"For what? It's not your fault he has to come with" Daniel says looking beside him where I sat.

"It is for dating an asshole" Jack grumbles.

"Jack. This is not the time to start this" Corbyn snaps. I look up and see Jack looking at me with a look of hatred. I look back down and feel even more guilty than I did before.

"What has he ever done to you?" I mumble. I keep my head in one of my hands and run the other hand through my hair to move it from my face.

Before anyone had the chance to say anything else my phone started going off. Text after text. Mackenzie was constantly texting me and wouldn't stop.
~~~~~

Mackenzie

You needs to come over
heee

Now

Imma not kiddin

Mackenzie. Your drunk.
Leave me alone.

No get over heee
~~~~~

"I have to go I'll be back later" I mumbled standing up.

"Where are you going?" Zach asks. He had a confused but worried look on his face.

"Mackenzie's apartment. I think he's drunk at three in the afternoon. Who even does that?" I asked throwing my hands out beside me. Mackenzie does that. He has for the past week.

"Be safe" Jonah yells as I shut the door.

~time skip brought to you by Jonah being a ✨beefy bitch✨~