Chapter 36

Ⓜ︎ⒶⓎ ①①,②⓪①⑧

"So you guys have been traveling around a lot and you will be traveling around," the lady beside me says looking at us.

We just nod our head, yes and some of us actually say yes as she speaks.

"So you must know each other pretty well"

"Jack what will I say?" Daniel asks looking at Jack.

"3 2 1"

"Banana," they say simultaneously.

"What number am I thinking of?" The curly-haired boy asks.

"3 2 1"

"47"

"Welcome to Finland radio energy. Finally, Why Don't We guys I think we should play a little game of Who Of You Would" the lady says handing us pictures of ourselves.

Corbyn, Jonah, and Zach were all sitting on the couch with Jack and Daniel sitting on the armrest and me sitting on the back next to the interviewer.

"The first one is who of you would most likely get arrested?"

I immediately find Zach's picture and turn it around while everyone else looks through theirs.

"Am I the only one who noticed his mix matched shoes in his picture?" I ask looking at everyone else. I start laughing as Zach just jokingly squares up.

Everyone held up Zach's picture and Zach even agreed that it would be him.

"You know when you tell Zach to stop doing something he usually doesn't stop doing it he actually does it more," Jack says moving the pictures around in his hand.

"When was the last time I did that?" The young brunette asks looking at him.

"Not even an hour ago," I say looking at all of the pictures.

"Who of you would most likely to forget lyrics to your solo?" I held up both mine and Jack's picture without a second thought and laughed.

To no surprise, everyone held up mine and Jack's picture making the interviewer laugh and look at us both.

"Do you do that often?"

"Pretty much" I answer shrugging.

"Well, not often but some- so- eh- see? There it is" Jack says stuttering over his words.

"Who of you would most likely to survive apocalypse?" I held up Corbyn's picture and waited for everyone else.

There was a mixture of Corbyn's picture and my picture and whoever held up Corbyn's picture said him because he was a Fortnite legend making everyone laugh.

"Who of you would most likely disappear for a couple of days without telling anybody?"

Without any hesitation, everyone showed my picture before I could even blink.

"She would go home to her mom and stay there forever," Jonah says looking back at me.

"Can you blame me? Y'all even love my momma" I shot back smiling. "I love you, mommy," I say looking at the camera earning awws from the boys.

"Who of you would most likely get into a fight?" I held up Zach and Jack's picture not really being able to choose between the two.

"I feel like Zach would start it and Jonah would finish it," the curly-haired boy says holding up Jonah's picture.

Zach threw his pictures down and got off the couch and walked out of frame.

"Look I'm about to fight you right now," he says walking over to Jack and acting like they're about to fight. He picks up his pictures and Jonah throws his head back laughing and his head lands in my lap making me jump.

"Jesus Christ Jonah scared the crap outta me," I say laughing.

"Who of you would most likely to get married first?"

Everyone shows Jack's picture while he shows Corbyn's.

"You see this guy falls in love easily he will find somebody and say I love you right off the bat" Zach explains looking at the woman.

"Would any of you get married ever?"

"My mom wants grandbabies so uhh maybe," I say giving the woman a look. Zach just looks back at me and smirks before turning around again.

"I'll probably get married at like sixty I won't even be able to make it up to the pedestal," Corbyn says looking at the camera.

"Who of you flirts the most?"

Everyone held up Jonah's picture because he's hoenah. There's literally no other way to explain it.

"He's the ladies man. He also goes on a bunch of dates so" Daniel says laughing.

"Who of you is most likely to spend all your money on something stupid?"

"Definitely Zach. He bought a fire truck at Walmart even though he was way too big for it soooo" Corbyn explains.

"Shut up it's Jack," the young brunette says sticking the picture out.

Everyone held up Zach's picture and he started ripping them from people's hands making us laugh harder.

"Who of you is most likely to be a drama queen?"

"Imma just leave this here," I say keeping Zach's picture up. Everyone laughs and sticks his picture up as well.

Zach throws the pictures down again before walking off and out the door.

"Zach come back" Corbyn laughs as he walks out the red door. He eventually comes back and we continue playing the game.

"Who of you would most likely cry during a sad movie?"

"If the movie is a scary movie this person," the curly-haired boy says turning Jonah's picture around.

Everyone holds up Jonah's picture and starts laughing as he pulls his lips between his teeth.

"Who is most likely to have weird phobias?"

At least two people were holding up Daniel, Jack, and me and we laughed.

"Jack, Daniel, and I are a bit OCD so," I say shrugging.

"I do have a weird phobia though of like when people smack their like when they chew," Jack says as he grimaces.

"That's really disgusting that's why I hit Zach on the back of the head when he does it but my main thing is clowns. I can not stand them no matter what type of clown they are I will run the other way. Jonah had the audacity to get a clown mask and scare me in my hotel room one time and I literally punched him in the throat. All of the boys saw me do that so they found out real quick to not get a clown mask and scare me" I say giggling a bit. Jonah just shakes his head and smiles slightly.

"At least we know you can defend yourself," the woman says laughing as I nod my head.

"Who is most likely to have always been the heartbreaker?"

It was a mixture between Jonah and Zach.

"I was gonna put Zach but then I would feel really bad so I didn't," Jack says laughing.

"Why did you put Adalyn?" the woman asks making me knit my eyebrows together. I lean forward and I see that Zach held up my picture making me even more confused.

"What'd I do boo boo?" I ask confused.

"You have no idea" he mumbles.

After we were done with the interview we went back to the hotel rooms and just chilled for the rest of the day. What Zach said wouldn't get off of my mind and was making me really confused and a little hurt.

What did I do to him?