Chapter 53

Short but here it is peoples

ⒿⓊⓃⒺ ③⓪, ②⓪①⑧

"Well hello, Denver" Jonah laughs into the mic when the crowd starts screaming.

We finally started the tour up again and instead of having our break that would've started tomorrow, we will be doing all of the tours that we missed.

"Did y'all miss us?" Corbyn asks laughing as well looking at Daniel for a second before back at the crowd.

I've noticed that every time either Corbyn or Daniel laugh they look at each other.

"We know we've been a little out of it but we're back and hopefully better so that we can finish up this tour and also make a very exciting announcement for August" Zach teases with a big smile and a tiny giggle.

The tracks soon started playing along with us singing and everything was going to plan.

It was near the end of the show when one of the boys was talking and Daniel handed me his mic and ran off the stage. A few seconds later he came running back onto the stage with a pride flag around his shoulders.

The fans were screaming their heads off and I handed his mic back to him with a big smile on my face.

"I've been thinking about how to do this constantly and none of the ideas I had come up with felt like they were good enough. As I was bouncing my ideas off of Adalyn she came up with the flag at the concert. It's not too extravagant nor is it careless. Y'all can support me if you want but if you don't want to that's also okay. I am who I am and I'm no longer afraid to show it" the blue-eyed boy says happily into the mic.

The fans just screamed louder if that was even possible. I wrap my arms around Daniel's neck tightly as he sways us back and forth.

"I'm so proud of you bub" I whisper into his ear.

We finished up the show without anything else out of the ordinary happening and we went on to the dressing room.

"Now we can talk about cute boys and not be hiding in your room" Daniel laughs sitting next to me. I just hum and set my feet in Daniel's lap.

"So you knew?" Corbyn asks looking at me. I can tell what's going through his head just by looking at his eyes. I just nod and send him a small wink which makes him smile slightly.

"I had to tell someone and no offense but Adalyn looks like the least judgmental one of you five" he chuckles scrolling through his phone.

~~~~~

Wdwteatime: Daniel Seavey at tonight's Denver show ran across the stage with a pride flag

Wdwteatime: Daniel Seavey at tonight's Denver show ran across the stage with a pride flag. With his tear-jerking speech that ended with "I am who I am and I'm no longer afraid to show it" I support you 100% Daniel 🏳️‍🌈

Liked by adalynmoore, keriseavey, and 492,962 other people

User: I KNEW IT

User: I'm so happy for him🥺

User: his smile when he got done talking was the cutest

User: this is so cute. But can I just say... those veins though
- User: momma found her a new necklace

User: ew
- corbynbesson: go 🖕 yourself

adalynmoore: see Dani I told you people would still love you
- User: I want a friend like adalyn
- seaveydaniel: there's only one of her. Sorry🤷🏻‍♂️

jonahmarais: this explains why he hasn't had a girlfriend
- jackaverymusic: true
~~~~~

"How do I tell him?" Corbyn groans laying on his back next to me.

Daniel and Corbyn were arguing a bit over who would be my roommate and all Corbyn had to do was show puppy dogs eyes to win.

"I don't know" I whine repeating the same answer for the hundredth time.

"How did you help Daniel so much but all I get is 'I don't know'?" He complains giving me a pissed-off look.

"Because Daniel didn't ask me the same question hundreds of times? He actually talked about his problem instead of asking me what to do about it?" I shrug still laying on my back.

"Okay so you know I love him, that's not really an issue but it is at the same time because I still love Christina-"

"She don't love you boo. She's using you" I cut him off giving him the cold truth.

"Kinda harsh to put it that way don't ya think?" He asks playing with his fingers.

"Would you rather me lie and say she's head over heels in love with you when she even told you herself that she used you and never loved you?" The blonde-headed boy just shook his head no. "Exactly"

"Do you know if he likes anyone?"

"Oh please do you even know who you're talking to right now?" I joke sitting up straight. He chuckles softly still laying on his back.

"Who is it?"

"Cant say" I shrug getting up to get my phone.

Since Corbyn had won the roommate battle I told Daniel to text me what he needed so he shared a notes page with me and had lyrics typed out on it.

"You can too say you're just choosing not to" Corbyn grumbles.

"Smart boy" I tease sitting back down beside him.

Corbyn pouts and moves my hand out of my lap before resting his head where my hand once was with his arms stretched around my back and my hand in his hair.