~Lick~2

~Time Skip (Years)~

I step out of the tree that I hid in all those years ago, that is now where I call home. Throughout the years, I figured I'd call these giant creatures titans. I also figured out that I can turn into a titan. I think I'm around 20 meters tall when I stand up straight in my titan form. I can also go into, what I call, my molten form, a form in which my skin turns black like ash, with small cracks of what looks like lava flowing through them all round my body. I leave steaming foot prints when I walk in my molten form and can melt through anything that I've tried to so far.

It's been about 6 years since I first woke up, and I haven't been able to find the walls again, probably because of my horrible sense of direction and the fact I haven't tried super hard to find it. I've been more focused on staying alive to be honest.

I walk around, changing into my titan form so I don't die by the other titans. I rinse my face off in a lake, only to hear loud thumps from a titan running around. I wonder why it's running around... Then a long screech echoes through the trees. What in the hell was that?! I mentally say climbing a nearby tree to see what it was. I look over to where loud sounds are coming from to see a titan attacking.. Other titans? I watch it through a bunch of leaves, being a little ways away. My right hand slips from the branch I was holding onto, causing some leaves to rustle and the titans eyes to shoot over to me. I flinch a bit, confirming his suspicions that I was, in fact, a titan in a tree. He let out a low growl before bolting toward me, knocking through small trees, bushes, and boulders. I tried to get out of the tree as fast as I could, but it wasn't fast enough. I ended up falling, very ungracefully, out of the tree with a slam against the ground. The other titan tackles me, attempting to punch my head, but I dodge using my enhanced speed. The titan screams in my face, all its teeth that go back to its pointed ears, all opening to let out the ear bleeding roar. During the roar, it was still trying, yet failing, to punch my head, that's when I realized it was spitting on the face I just washed off.

I may have lived in the woods for 6 years, but I still have my sense of cleanliness. This spitting thing isn't getting past me. I roar back, releasing my molten form, I slowly melt any part of the other titan that's touching me. I shove it off of me and get into a fighting stance. It begins to steam on the parts that I melted, and regenerate. It was just about to charge at me and I was about to charge at it when, "EREN! STOP!"

It stops charging and looks down at where the sound came from, and I do the same. What the hell? Why are humans here? WAIT! HUMANS!!! I say to myself as I look at the small people on horses. They all had these green cape thingies slung around their shoulders. I jump a little bit, excited to finally see people after who knows how long. They all look up at me, confused on why I seemed so happy. I go down to grab one, gently of course, but my hand gets sliced off and a lava like substance pours out of my wrist, making me realize I almost just burned someone to death. I panic, which might have been taken as a threat, cause I was immediately detained and restrained. I mean, a 20 meter titan jumping around in front of you can be scary, I guess. The backs of my ankles were sliced open, causing me to fall, and then nets were cast over top of me. Pfft, like a net can hold me. I say to myself.

"WOAH! LOOK AT HER! ISN'T SHE A BEAUTY!" one of them screams, hopping off of her horse and walking over to me. A shorter man stops her, "What if it's dangerous" He says as I let out a low chuckle. "DID YOU SEE THAT?! SHE RESPONDED!" The loud one yells pushing the short man out of the way and running over to me. "Hange it could eat you if you get too close" The short man says to who I now know as, Hange. "I'll be fine!" She says getting closer to my face. "If she was trying to hurt me could I do this?" She exclaims, putting a hand on my top lip. A few gasps were heard from the others as she did so. My eyes shift down to her, slowly opening my mouth. "HANGE WATCH OUT!" Someone screams at my now slightly parted mouth. She didn't turn in time to see my giant tongue poking at her arm, as it was my only form of movement. "That's disgusting" the small man says as I release myself from my titan form. Burning hot steam rises from the nape of my titans neck. "Howdy" I say waving with one hand, the other on my hip as I stand on my titan's head.