~Jelly~11

The plan was so simple, it would be so difficult to mess up, right? You see that's what we all thought.

~Time Skip (Once You Reach The Halfway Point)~

"I'm so excited! Let's Go Faster!" I shout, making my horse go faster."CaIm down, please don't get all excited and shift like what happened when you heard about going back to the scouts." Marlowe says sweat dropping in the process. "Don't worry! That was a long time ago! I have matured" I say, dramatically putting my hand over my heart. "It was literally like 2 days ago..." He goes on.

After talking and walking (Well the horses were the ones walking but yeah-), we finally reach the halfway point. "The scouts aren't here yet, so I guess we'll just sit and wait for a bit...?" One of the commanders says as everyone else keeps a lookout for titans. "Those damn scouts can never get anywhere in time" the same commander says. We never really got along too well together because of his strange hatred for the scouts, which I of course disagree with.

While we wait and keep watch I start messing around with Carter just to annoy him as much as possible. Poking, tickling, screaming in his ear, just the usual.

~Eren P.O.V.~

We were running a little late due to horse face, but the military police eventually came into view.

"Hey that's them isn't it?" Armin asks. "I mean I don't think it's a group of titans to yeah" Mikasa remarks sarcastically. She wasn't fond of

the idea of (Y/n) returning to the scouts so naturally she's acting cold.

Eventually getting close enough to make out faces we can see a familiar (h/c) girl running around messing with someone who seems familiar to me. "Isn't that the guy who tried to shoot (Y/n)?" Sasha asks while putting up a hand to block the sun so she could get a better view.

It is him... Why the hell is she messing around with someone, let alone him. He tried to shoot her for god's sake! Watching them from my horse, I could feel an obvious jealousy boiling in my mind. She never did that with me...

~No One's P.O.V.~

You continue to mess around with Carter unaware that the scouts are in range. "You better stop that!" He says with a sly grin. "Or what? You're gonna shoot me again?" You teasingly say to him. "W-HEY! That was an accident! But no, I'll just have to give you a taste of your own medicine." He laughs maniacally. You boop his nose and he pounced at you, immediately attacking your ticklish spots.

Eren, however, wasn't so happy with this exchange of laughs. Grumbling on his saddle, his jealousy continues to rise by every smile and laugh between Carter and you.

You were out of breath and wheezing for air as he laughs so hard he ends up snorting. Eren, having finally reached the military police and gotten off his horse. Reached out to place a hand on Carter's shoulder, but ended up shifting on accident instead. Quickly, everyone got in positions in case he lost control. Which he sort of did...

His titan had an obviously angry look while reaching to grab Carter off his feet. Thinking quick, you shift and grab Carter first to keep him away from Eren.

"WHATS GOING ON?!" Connie screams. "Well, it seems our dear titan boy is experiencing a little something called jealousy toward the relationship that boy and (Y/n) formed." Hange explains while fixing her glasses.

He roars at you, keeping focus on Carter who is in your dominant hand. Reaching for him again, you raise the hand Carter is in as high as you could, hoping Eren couldn't reach. It worked, Eren, who was in zero control of his titan, eventually gave up and just started paying attention to you. Making up for lost contact over time. Is the simple way to put it.

He hugs you and sinks down to his knees looking horribly pitiful in the moment. "What the

hell?" Carter says, leaning over the edge of your raised hand to watch what was happening. Eren who was patched onto your leg let out a low growl that was on the verge of being a pur.

You, who had been frozen by these actions, finally gain control of yourself again and look at the scouts for assistance. Hange, thankfully, understood this easily. "She wants us to cut him out while his bale is exposed and he's relaxed" she explains to the cadets. Mikasa got on the job quickly, slicing Eren out of his titan with no hesitation.

Taking a few steps away from the disintegrating titan body, you put Carter down and lay your titan down so you can get out and onto the ground easier.

If that wasn't bad enough, which it wasn't too bad, on the way back to the scouts headquarters, we were attacked by a wave of titans that came out of nowhere. Eren was still unconscious so he wasn't much help, but we eventually made it out, I did however lose an arm and a leg to save everyone, literally. 

A/N: I'm sorry updates have slowed down a bit, my only excuse is writers block. Thank you for the views, votes, and support though!